Should I tell the guy I just started talking to that I live with my ex?

I really like this guy but I still live with my ex n I don’t feel like he deserves that kind of drama but I really want to talk to him n get to know him, should I stop talking to him or ask him if he is okay with my situation?

321

Most Helpful Guys

• The guy will really appreciate your honest but its gonna bother him after if you guys get closer , i mean it would bother anyone so either start packing or start kicking out haha

• those are the two options you have? just relax. its not a big deal to still live with your ex, if you can't afford to find your own place at the moment, unless you're still living with your ex for other reasons... be honest, and tell him in the appropriate time. best of luck.

Most Helpful Girl