Should I tell the guy I just started talking to that I live with my ex?

I really like this guy but I still live with my ex n I don’t feel like he deserves that kind of drama but I really want to talk to him n get to know him, should I stop talking to him or ask him if he is okay with my situation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The guy will really appreciate your honest but its gonna bother him after if you guys get closer , i mean it would bother anyone so either start packing or start kicking out haha

0|1
    0|0
  • those are the two options you have? just relax. its not a big deal to still live with your ex, if you can't afford to find your own place at the moment, unless you're still living with your ex for other reasons... be honest, and tell him in the appropriate time. best of luck.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Easy answer: stop living with your ex. It has it's appearances no matter what you perceive as good reasons to continue living in this context. It's not fair to the other guy to expect him to be ok with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty is the best policy. If you havnt told him yet you are already lying to him. Just say its now only platonic and its cause you need a roomate, why not let it be with someone you trust. Tho id suggest you start looking for a new place soon because these situations rarely turn out well.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your ex were in the same situation w another girl, what would you want him to do? Also, wtf are you doing living w your ex? Babe Lincoln said a houae divided cannot stand. Do something about it. Tell that guy that ypu need to get over your ex and call him once u do

0|0
    0|0
  • He's going to find out anyway and the result is going to be same. Likely guys are not going to be ok with you living with your ex. It just makes no sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok no guy wants to find out that the women he is talking to is living with her ex, no guy lol. But explain your situation and let him know all the detail, be sure to leave nothing out. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him sooner rather than later. I'd say that you're still living together just because you can't afford to find your own place at the moment.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you stop talking to him, how will you know if he's ok with it? By the way, living with your ex is going to throw a wrench into any thing you want to get involved with.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have just started to talk, continue talking and if you intimate dont worry, may be he asks you go to live with him when he knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Besg to bw upfront... Why do you still live with your ex? Am a little curious lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg why? You should have already moved out of your exes. Yeah you should tell him before you two get serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your best bet is to tell them as soon as possible but in a relaxed way like its not a big deal but make sure you do it early on

0|0
    0|0
  • You should ask him , if you like him you shouldn't lose him for nothing cuz you can regret that later

0|0
    0|0
  • In the perfect world yes. But im guessing in the times we live in no, give it some time untill you have established a trustworthy relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re not ready for another relationship

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell him now

0|0
    0|0
  • Change your home first

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, tell him. Honesty is key