Is finding the one a pretty mutual thing. you both just know?

817

Most Helpful Guys

• Not at all. When its mutual it's called true love. When it's not mutual it's called stalking.

• It takes a long time but I think that after time you really just know. Not some explosive event but a growing enjoyment and trust of each other.

• Is it weird that if you starting talking to someone online and you literally just click and you know.

• Oh ok so you may be compatible and see a future but get to know them

• Oh I get it you may know but Work together

Most Helpful Girl

• some people have fairy tale romances but that is not how it works for everybody. I know woman who prayed over their husbands, got rejected by the guy they thought they were supposed to marry and then waited years before the guy they rejected became interested in them. They also argued and had money problems for years during their marriage. It wasn't until about 20 - 30 years of marriage, that their relationship became perfect and incredible and flawless and blissful.

A pastor at my church told us when he started dating his wife 22 years ago and during their initial dating phase, they were fighting a lot and went to a pastor for help and the pastor told them to break up cause the though their relationship was bad. They are now happily married, rich, loved, both very good looking still and have 2 children who adore them and are both kind and beautiful and smart.