Is finding the one a pretty mutual thing. you both just know?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Not at all. When its mutual it's called true love. When it's not mutual it's called stalking.

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes a long time but I think that after time you really just know. Not some explosive event but a growing enjoyment and trust of each other.

2|0
    0|0
    • Is it weird that if you starting talking to someone online and you literally just click and you know.

• Show All
    • Oh ok so you may be compatible and see a future but get to know them

• Oh I get it you may know but Work together

Most Helpful Girl

• some people have fairy tale romances but that is not how it works for everybody. I know woman who prayed over their husbands, got rejected by the guy they thought they were supposed to marry and then waited years before the guy they rejected became interested in them. They also argued and had money problems for years during their marriage. It wasn't until about 20 - 30 years of marriage, that their relationship became perfect and incredible and flawless and blissful.

A pastor at my church told us when he started dating his wife 22 years ago and during their initial dating phase, they were fighting a lot and went to a pastor for help and the pastor told them to break up cause the though their relationship was bad. They are now happily married, rich, loved, both very good looking still and have 2 children who adore them and are both kind and beautiful and smart.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Well, it's more subjective on your end I believe. It's what you think is the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with. It could be mutual doe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, the one will be just as into you as you are into them. Otherwise they clearly aren't the one. After all, a lobsided relationship isn't a happy one. But i think it does take time to know, it's not some sort of thing where you know you'll spend the rest of your life with someone as soon as you meet them. It could take years to know for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I always thought you could never truly know and that people who say they just knew were exaggerating. But when you truly meet the one, you just know and so does the other person. I have found when I had to ask myself if a girl I was dating was the one, I was with the wrong girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first time I saw my wife I knew I had to have her. She felt the same and we ended up as sole mates.

1|0
    0|0
    • Awwww!! I’m so happy to know true love still exists. Congrats!

• Thanks, nice of you to say that. We are still very very happy

• Yes it is. i been looking for the right one but I never found her. but yeah I'd say if it's like that, you'll just kinda click and there won't have to be any discussion

0|0
    0|0
  • I think for them to qualify as "the one" it needs to be mutual.
    If it's significantly one sided then they're not really "the one".

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe so, has I believe that it takes work in order for people to truly come together, has it takes a long while to truly know someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • You do. The eyes are soul keys. My girl has the same dot opposite eye same side. It was her and I in the moments we shared. I miss her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know, but I won't count on it. Better not to set myself up for disappointment.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll know it, also communication is key. Communicate!

0|0
    0|0
  • No such thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as "the one".

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its ideal

0|0
    0|0
    • My thing if he’s not worried ok sounds good 😁

• Show All
    • I try to think as little as possible

• No yes I agree.

• Absolutely!! You will know!!

1|0
    0|0
  • yes it is

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It is mutual. When it happens both can feel with no need of words

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I loved him and he told me he loved me and bam...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I knew.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not usually

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah. If someone doesn’t think the other is “the one”, then it likely wouldn’t work out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes