Guys, is it a dealbreaker for you if a potential partner doesn’t regularly shave her legs?

If it is, how often would you prefer her to shave? Alternatively, for girls, how often do you shave your legs, if at all, and how would you feel if a guy you were dating lost interest in you if he felt you didn’t shave frequently enough?Guys, is it a dealbreaker for you if a potential partner doesn’t regularly shave her legs?
  • Yes, it’s a dealbreaker for me
  • No, it’s not a dealbreaker for me, but I would prefer if she did
  • No, I don’t care if a woman shaves her legs at all
    Vote C
  • I’m a girl
    Vote D
You guys should also take a look at this question by @Toad-1 :
Girls, is it a dealbreaker if a guy regularly shaves his legs? ↗

59150

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd much much prefer for her shave

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • just curious, but did women back in the Medieval era shave? I mean, their options didn't include Venus. hey, do those permanent hair removal thingies work? I mean, I don't know, I might miss my ass hair if it never grows back. wait, why am I asking a guy this? Ladies? Thoughts?

• “I might miss my ass hair if it never grows back” Lmao same

• It is close to a deal breaker. I want a woman who is very traditional, who takes care of her appearance and hygiene, and who tries to make her best impression at all times. If she doesn't shave her legs, she probably doesn't not meet the other criteria.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You just might be a very lonely guy if you lived in Europe as it is traditional for many of them not to shave legs, pits or pussy! It would be a very superficial reason avoid a person with those beliefs and it has absolutely nothing to do with hygiene either.

• Thanks for MHO! I was surprised by all of the down votes. I didn't realize that so many females want to be hairy and stinky! :) :) :)

• This isn’t even the worst comment from a guy. There are a few that said stuff along the lines of “Yeah I don’t want to date a man” that you’d think would piss a lot more people off. I think you only got so many because everyone else sees it and bandwagons and downvotes before they even read enough if it to realize it makes sense and that it isn’t actually offensive whatsoever.

Most Helpful Girls

• Girls shouldn't be hairy, common lol Shave.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Shame that you think that way.

• @Ellie-V and you want girls to look ugly. That’s gross. Go take a razor and shave.

• @Guyana90 it’s fine that you’re not into human females. So just admit it. Go date a hairless cat or a plastic Barbie at a family dollar so that you won’t have to wast anyone else’s time. It’s 2018. So I doubt there’ll be a significant amount of judgement.

• If I was a man, I would prefer a woman who shaves and keeps herself feminine. Men like feminine women who look like women, if I was a guy I wouldn't want a woman that has a full on beard cause she no longer cares about her femininity. Now, I'm not saying you must shave every day, I get it cause sometimes I don't feel like shaving myself and go a couple weeks without it. However, I still want to be feminine to my boyfriend and not walk around looking like Chewbacca, plus I just want to look womanly cause I'm a woman.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE