Is it possible to fall for someone you haven’t had a conversation with?

Just like “hi” or “hello”. But something about them makes them shine. You can’t put your finger on it, but you find them really attractive (despite their looks). However, you haven’t exchanged an actual conversation with them. You haven’t sat down and talked to them.
  • I know how that feels!
  • Nope.
I find this guy so attractive even if I haven’t actually talked to him. And it’s not about his looks. He’s cute, sure, but it’s not why I like him

76

Most Helpful Guy

• yea you could like someone like that without talking to them. from my experience it usually starts with seeing how this person caries themselves, how they talk to others, or their sense of humor or something. then your mind starts building on that and imagine more things about them, and i think at this point where you feel like you fell for them.

i hope this makes sense lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Perfect sense 👌🏻

Most Helpful Girl

• Science. Lol. No but honestly... to keep it short and sweet... your brain has linked their features to personality traits it's experienced... and you're essentially reading a presumed personality in the features you're witnessing without quite realizing it whether it's accurate or not. In the same way that we inadvertently cringe when someone has our ex's name and we pair it with negative traits... our brain keeps a general record of physical traits it experiences in positive encounters and creates a complex idea of how someone compatible to us might look so that we unconsciously feel attracted to people with those traits. It's worth noting that this formula may be affected by 'universal' attractive traits like... say... looking healthy or especially symmetrical since we're programmed to seek out healthy partners to breed with. But the fact that we have other preferences over which ones are more ideal to us... have to do with how our brain has categorized physical traits in relation to compatibility in personality through thousands (or dare I even say... millions) of simulating variables.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE