Is it possible to fall for someone you haven’t had a conversation with?

Just like “hi” or “hello”. But something about them makes them shine. You can’t put your finger on it, but you find them really attractive (despite their looks). However, you haven’t exchanged an actual conversation with them. You haven’t sat down and talked to them.
  • I know how that feels!
    Vote A
  • Nope.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I find this guy so attractive even if I haven’t actually talked to him. And it’s not about his looks. He’s cute, sure, but it’s not why I like him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yea you could like someone like that without talking to them. from my experience it usually starts with seeing how this person caries themselves, how they talk to others, or their sense of humor or something. then your mind starts building on that and imagine more things about them, and i think at this point where you feel like you fell for them.

i hope this makes sense lol

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Perfect sense 👌🏻

Most Helpful Girl

• Science. Lol. No but honestly... to keep it short and sweet... your brain has linked their features to personality traits it's experienced... and you're essentially reading a presumed personality in the features you're witnessing without quite realizing it whether it's accurate or not. In the same way that we inadvertently cringe when someone has our ex's name and we pair it with negative traits... our brain keeps a general record of physical traits it experiences in positive encounters and creates a complex idea of how someone compatible to us might look so that we unconsciously feel attracted to people with those traits. It's worth noting that this formula may be affected by 'universal' attractive traits like... say... looking healthy or especially symmetrical since we're programmed to seek out healthy partners to breed with. But the fact that we have other preferences over which ones are more ideal to us... have to do with how our brain has categorized physical traits in relation to compatibility in personality through thousands (or dare I even say... millions) of simulating variables.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• You might find him attractive but that is not the same as falling for someone as that would require an emotional response based your perception of his personality and self expression.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's at best infatuation or a big crush but not love

0|0
    0|0
    • Yup I agree

• Show All
    • Fair enough but it's quiet common

• I'm currently going through the same problem :'( I've decided to make neccesary steps to talk to get to know her better, weird enough her sister looks like Hannah baker from 13 reasons why

• Lol this thing is called "crushing"😂

0|0
    1|0
  • it is possible but it's very rare

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called attraction and that attraction is a way to promote those conversations that get you and the other person to know each other, it is difficult mostly for men since it really takes guts to talk to a girl especially in a Christian environment. Anyways, it's even harder when the other person is shy, so... A guy trying to know a girl that is shy is basically a trip that will last years or months if lucky.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, it's very possible to fall for someone without communication. Non verbal stuff tell much more than verbal. Besides pheromones don't appear instantly after a conversation. They're always there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Srory of my life being a hopeless romantic :sigh:

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that's just infatuation.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's call crushing

0|0
    0|0
      I know. But it’s weird if you haven’t actually talked

• Yeah, but happened to me also

• Yes. It’s strange and I can’t explein it. I’m not sure it’s a reflection of reality though, but it could be the start of something lovely.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope
    If you've never met in real life, you don't know the person so it's not love

0|0
    1|0
    • 1. It’s real life.
      2. I didn’t say love

Recommended myTakes