What is one thing you don’t understand about the opposite gender?

4680

Most Helpful Guys

• Why do women automatically assume men who give them any sort of attention are into them? This has happened to me before. A woman thought I liked her, even though I did not. I looked at her... once maybe? In a very normal way, like you would unless you were purposely trying to avoid it.

Not every guy wants you, just like not every girl wants every guy. I get nervous because of SA, not because I like you. Extremely awkward when I get the sense a girl thinks I like her... what do I even say? Especially if I do not like her.

• I have a few main ones.

1. Why can't women be the ones to say that they're interested, especially when they know a guy isn't someone who goes out heaps & can easily pick up on those subtle, yet sometimes irrelevant cues.

2. Why do you think we can read your mind when you say one thing, but mean the COMPLETE other, or something completely different?

3. Why do you assume any interaction HAS to lead to a serious relationship from the get go? Is there no "friend" or "casual stage" before that?

4. Why do we have all these texting rules - etc, not texting too fast, having to wait a day or even a week to show you're not desperate, blah blah.

5. Not all guys are just confident, even just pretending is really hard for some people (myself included) - so why does confidence pretty much make or break an approach, when most women would agree that they'd get nervous too? (Put yourself in our shoes for a majority of the time - instead of having an objective reason like that to define a mans worth from an initial contact).

6. Why do you give fake numbers? It's going to hurt a guy more when he texts and it's a random number, than you just saying "no thanks" or whatever you say in the moment.

• I agree with most of these.

• Study some evolutionary biology. A women looks for a husband who will be a caregiver and a protector. A man who is not sure about himself and his ability might not be there when danger comes and threatens her safety and children.

• Women do not choose what they're attracted to

Most Helpful Girls

• Why are they so obssesed with their dick size. If they really cared about girl's pleasure they would be more concerned about their oral sex, kissing and massaging skills, but they are not even at slightest comparing to how much they worry about dick size

• Some, like me, have posted that dick size is irrelevant, and a guy that cares, and knows, can figure, or has enough experience to know how to give her amazing joy, without a penis, or chance or pregnancy!

• I've never understood and I think I never will, but how do guys separate feelings from sex? I know some girls do it too, but to me that's just bizarre. I would have to feel both to get involved with someone, not just feelings or just sexual attraction.

Something that I'll never understand either is how they cover up when their friends are cheating or lying to their girlfriends. How can you be comfortable with yourself knowing that you could have saved someone the heartache and pain but decided not to? That bros before hoes thing is just stupid. Also taken very out of context, sometimes it does make sense. But other times it's just stupid and childish.

• 1. because supposedly, and this is just an educated guess is that men were meant to breed, only, to get as many of their "dna" out there in the world.. sort of a "survival of the fittest and noone gets out alive, in the concrete jungle it's the will of the damned", sort of thing but, again, that's only an educated guess

2. well, there's a debate out there, that goes on basically saying "should you get involved in other peoples relationships/affairs/problems". I personally think that if a friend was cheating or was being cheated on, i should tell them, but, someone else may come along and say, no don't do that, it's none of your business

so, really, it's all about morals for the both of those questions. it's what you feel is the RIGHT THING TO DO

• @Proz11 Dude, I wouldn't be hetero if I didn't like dick. You should seriously stop telling me if I like anything or everything inherently male. Because I do and you're simply annoying me right now. What I was trying to say is that I as a responsible adult like to employ a little self control and not jump the bones of any and every guy my brain tells me to fuck because I find him attractive. So sad that your half neuron wasn't enough to figure that out on your own. Anyway I do like everything inherently male and I truly don't know how I would be straight but find the male physique otherwise unattractive. Because it really makes no sense.

• So the male body alone makes you desire to sleep with a guy, but the potential consequences make you stop?