Most Helpful Guys
Why do women automatically assume men who give them any sort of attention are into them? This has happened to me before. A woman thought I liked her, even though I did not. I looked at her... once maybe? In a very normal way, like you would unless you were purposely trying to avoid it.
Not every guy wants you, just like not every girl wants every guy. I get nervous because of SA, not because I like you. Extremely awkward when I get the sense a girl thinks I like her... what do I even say? Especially if I do not like her.2THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
I have a few main ones.
1. Why can't women be the ones to say that they're interested, especially when they know a guy isn't someone who goes out heaps & can easily pick up on those subtle, yet sometimes irrelevant cues.
2. Why do you think we can read your mind when you say one thing, but mean the COMPLETE other, or something completely different?
3. Why do you assume any interaction HAS to lead to a serious relationship from the get go? Is there no "friend" or "casual stage" before that?
4. Why do we have all these texting rules - etc, not texting too fast, having to wait a day or even a week to show you're not desperate, blah blah.
5. Not all guys are just confident, even just pretending is really hard for some people (myself included) - so why does confidence pretty much make or break an approach, when most women would agree that they'd get nervous too? (Put yourself in our shoes for a majority of the time - instead of having an objective reason like that to define a mans worth from an initial contact).
6. Why do you give fake numbers? It's going to hurt a guy more when he texts and it's a random number, than you just saying "no thanks" or whatever you say in the moment.8THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girls
Why are they so obssesed with their dick size. If they really cared about girl's pleasure they would be more concerned about their oral sex, kissing and massaging skills, but they are not even at slightest comparing to how much they worry about dick size9THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
I've never understood and I think I never will, but how do guys separate feelings from sex? I know some girls do it too, but to me that's just bizarre. I would have to feel both to get involved with someone, not just feelings or just sexual attraction.
Something that I'll never understand either is how they cover up when their friends are cheating or lying to their girlfriends. How can you be comfortable with yourself knowing that you could have saved someone the heartache and pain but decided not to? That bros before hoes thing is just stupid. Also taken very out of context, sometimes it does make sense. But other times it's just stupid and childish.5THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
- Show AllShow Less