I'm developing feelings for another man than my boyfriend. What do I do?

I am with my boyfriend for 3 years now and he's a really sweet guy.
But lately I've been having feelings for another man I know and I'm really having trouble with it.
I don't want to break up with my boyfriend and break his heart, but my feelings keep expanding for this other man.
What do I do that I don't hurt myself or my boyfriend?

1423

Most Helpful Guys

• That depends on who you love more; your boyfriend or the other guy? I'd suggest a self-evaluation on yourself as to why you're finding this other guy more attractive than your boyfriend. Could it be a potential deal-breaker in the differences between these two guys?

If you love your boyfriend more, try to detach yourself from the other guy for a while and focus your romantic interests back on your boyfriend so he doesn't feel like a back burner. Catching feelings for someone can happen from time to time but it's what you do with those feelings that'll make the outcome. If you end up loving the other guy more, it'd be best to talk to your boyfriend about this and see which direction you both want to go with it. The worst thing you can do is to absolutely nothing and let these feelings manifest themselves in you. It's your life; make the choice you believe is the best one for everyone here.

• Tell me one thing. How long is this happening? And what do u feel about the new guy

• It's been happening for a few months. I just blush and have a feeling I want to grab him and kiss him now every time I see him. I get a lump in my throat when we need to eork closely and I really need to restrain myself not to ask for his help when I'm stuck.

• This is the issue. U need to be satisfied in bed. That it

• That's it*

Most Helpful Girls

• There must be a reason why you are still looking at other men while you are in a relationship. I am not judging you, but I suspect that you might not be completely happy in your relationship. I think it is not a bad thing to want happiness. It might feel bad to leave your boyfriend, but what if you can have a happy life with the other guy? I suggest you think hard about your current relationship. Is it the way you want it to be for the rest of your life? If yes, then please forget about all other men. If no, then think about leaving, because staying would ultimately result in both of you getting hurt even more

• Its a tricky one and can happen to the best of us. Don't feel guilty about it. If you still have feelings for your boyfriend then its not worth dumping him.
    If you went to the new guy it may be good for a while, all new relationships are fun but then once you settle down into that long term relationship you may well regret it.

I reckon you should take a break, go somewhere nice with your boyfriend for a few days. Spend some time together, get your best sexy lingerie out in the hotel room, relax with him for a while and remind yourself why you got with him in the 1st place