What are some non-sexual and non-aesthetic things you can do to get a guy to like you more?

I read a couple of books on the topic but I don't have money to buy books all the time

What I've read so far:

1. Let him earn your trust and don't trust him straight off the back
2. Set boundaries and don't be available on short notice all the time

1461

Most Helpful Guys

• Be an interesting and genuine person. Be yourself. Don't be jaded and cynical. Ask them questions.

• Books? God, do you want to fail? Those two things you listed would not make me like you more. I imagine they'd make me trust you less.

Me personally, if a girl wants me to like her beyond her looks then she has to show me compassion, empathy, understanding, emotional support, loyalty, positivity, that she can look after herself, maternal qualities, that she has interest in me, that she's not uptight or a bitch, and that she won't make my life difficult. I don't go for women that make me chase them because if you're always running from me, how the hell can I rely on you to be next to me when I need you?