How can you tell a SO that their breath smells? Without hurting their feeling 😅🙈?

How can you tell a SO that their breath smells? Without hurting their feeling 😅🙈?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I just tell him, it's no big deal in my opinion. Everybody has bad breath every once in a while. He never tells me though, and then he'd like refuse to kiss me and whatever and I end up having to ask him if it's that bad lol.

0|1
    0|1
  • I will buy him brush and toothpaste as a gift. They will get the hint

0|1
    0|0
    • As a gift 😂😂 they'll probably think you taking the piss lol

• Hehe next time I'll keep telling him don't forget to use my gift twice a day 😛 or you won't see a gift from me anymore 😂

• Lmaoo or you can just ask hey you bored? Cool! Me too. Let's go and play with your gift lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Through poetry:
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I hate to break it to you
    But your breath smells like poo

0|1
    0|1
    • Lol it should against to law not to use mouth wash every 3 hours lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I used to work at an office and one day the boss came up to me and gave me a free package of breath mints.

0|1
    0|0
  • Offer them a mint or gum

0|1
    0|0
  • How long have you been together? I think they’d rather you tel them than pretend it’s okay and avoid kissing them lol. Maybe just suggest a mint often enough and they’ll get the hint.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes people can have the best hygiene- brushing 2/3 times daily, flossing and using mouthwash. But if they eat a lot of healthy fresh foods the bacteria can create an unpleasant sulphur type of smell so it may be diet rather than poor hygiene too. If none of those maybe a doctors visit is needed to rule out any infection etc.

What Guys Said 8

• If they are your SO, you should be able to straight up tell them and they shouldn't care

0|1
    0|0
    • You know how women can be sensitive. They won't let you kiss them if tell them "babe your breath smell"

• Itl give them the push to take care of the bad Brey wether it's via brushing, breath mints or whatever

• My girlfriend has always been very blunt about it with me which I prefer. Your ego takes a bit of a hit but its always better to know than not.

0|1
    0|0
  • The next time you get near them pop out a thing of tic tacs and say "Ay, just some advice you might need one of these.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you know them well, just tell them, their breath needs something.

0|1
    0|1
  • "I'm not trying to be rude but your breath smells bad."

1|1
    0|0
  • Be direct and offer them mints

0|1
    0|1
  • I am bored, let’s go brush together.

2|0
    0|0
  • “You should brush your teeth”