How can you tell a SO that their breath smells? Without hurting their feeling 😅🙈?

59

Most Helpful Girls

• I just tell him, it's no big deal in my opinion. Everybody has bad breath every once in a while. He never tells me though, and then he'd like refuse to kiss me and whatever and I end up having to ask him if it's that bad lol.

• I will buy him brush and toothpaste as a gift. They will get the hint

• As a gift 😂😂 they'll probably think you taking the piss lol

• Hehe next time I'll keep telling him don't forget to use my gift twice a day 😛 or you won't see a gift from me anymore 😂

• Lmaoo or you can just ask hey you bored? Cool! Me too. Let's go and play with your gift lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Through poetry:
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I hate to break it to you
    But your breath smells like poo

• Lol it should against to law not to use mouth wash every 3 hours lol