Why are so many guys inconsistent?

I keep hearing stories about guys who will take days to text back girls and it seems like it’s becoming more and more common. I was just wondering why this is such a normal thing for guys and why are they so inconsistent with their behavior?

433

Most Helpful Guys

• If you talk to guys you'll hear the same complaint.

I think what's most likely happening is there is a relatively small subset of men and women who are either players, or are at least text-players. They like the attention. So you have this small group of pretty attractive people who are also attention whores or players, and they're all texting masses of people, and doing it slowly, because they're juggling so many people. But because they're texting lots of people … lots of us run into them.

So most people aren't that inconsistent, but there are a few constant texters who are.

• Because for some guys the ide to fuck something up with a girl they like is like the idea of hell.
    (Maybe not so bad but ye get the idea)
    That meaning they are unsure on when to talk and when not to talk, they might even wait for you to start the conversation. It can have with what they hear about "texting back too soon makes you a creep". That might apply if you are texting every second pf every day but the idea and how people experred it may have become like a scare crow for guys with less confodence.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not just boys u know, well I have this friend he' s been texing me I know he likes me and want more than friendship -__- I don't take days I take years cz he is boring and i am really not interested