Is it cool if the lady makes the first move?

There's this guy at work who I really have strong feelings for and sometime back I thought the feelings were mutual because of the way he used to act around me and talk to me. After sometime he stopped talking to me and he doesn't even seem interested anymore. I don't know if I should tell him that I got feelings for him or just let him be and die inside. I'm scared if It may ruin everything cause he probably feels the same way towards me and is just shy to talk about it or I may decide to talk to him about it and end up looking crazy cause he probably doesn't even like me that much. Heeeeelp please
Waiting...

779

Most Helpful Guys

• I get picked up and I love it. What else can I say? You know there is a range to the degree a woman can do; I had: *a look*..*a stare*... "what are you up to?" ... *she punched me* ... *acting bitchy and mean for no reason at all--throwing my food at me--waitress* ... to my favorite "you and me are going together and that is the way it is going to be..".
    There is one more that still captivates me today: I was at a yacht race on the dock finishing up the lines, this petite comes up to me, takes my hand and leads me below without a word, and we went at it and I still can’t get her out of my head after a couple years.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • My brother arrived at his college campus, one day. He got out of his car and started making his way out of the parking lot. As he walked, he passed by a random chick. They traded glances for just a second as they passed by one another and he went to class.

When his class was over, he walked back to his car to find a note on his windshield. It said "Hey, I think I saw you checking me out when you walked by. Call me if you're interested" and she left her number.

My brother ended up calling her and they've been dating for over 5 years now. If you're interested in a guy, don't hide your feelings. Show yourself for who you are and how you feel. If he doesn't accept you, then that isn't someone you would want as a boyfriend, anyways. Don't drive yourself crazy over someone who proves themselves to be incompatible. God knows your bound to come across someone else later in life that you'll be crazy about, too. It happens to us all plenty of times. And it always will.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him. What's the worst that can happen? He's already not talking to you, so it can only get better from there. If he doesn't correspond the feelings, then you got that off of your chest. But if he does then you got yourself a new bae. Either way you end up winning. So do you, and get your man. Best of luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE