What to do when you DO have access to his social media?

I trust my boyfriend! I really do, yet I can't overcome these "maybe he..." moments and think he's going to cheat on me and I start checking in his social media (that he gave me the password). I've been cheated on before, and it's as if I'm trying to prevent it, even if nothing big ever happened for him to prove that he would cheat on me. How do I overcome this? It's hard not to snoop around, tbh. It's became to the point that I can't even tolerate him talking to other girls cause I'm like " BRUH everyone is prettier than me, ofc he would be looking for another?" I'm projecting my own fears and insecurities, and I'm not sure how to deal with this? Help?

Wtf is wrong with you all 😂 I am fully aware it's my own insecurities and fears. It's not him. It's like trying to find a proof that ha! Told you! I do actually suck and here's proof, you want another woman!

It's some fucked up psychological bullshit in my head and im literally asking how to better the image i have of myself in order to feel secure and SIMPLY to believe I'm "enough".

1533

Most Helpful Guys

• this isn't about him this about you and your insecurities. Why do you not value yourself enough to believe he wouldn't cheat? or also why do you think you won't be able to survive being cheated on? I don't need your answers to these questions but I believe you do.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't think im enough. I've never been enough, which is why i was cheated on.

I don't know how to work on myself?

• I’ve been cheated on. That’s not a matter of your worth it’s a matter of their ability to judge worth and trust me anyone who feels comfortable cheating is not a good judge of worth. I don’t know you but I can say with confidence that you are undoubtedly enough. You have been and always will be but until you are able to recognize that people will take the opportunity to treat you as less than what you are. You have to love and respect yourself first not because there’s anything particularly special about you but because you are the only you this world is going to get and you’re perfect at that. Don’t rob the world of what you could be by allowing others to repeatedly determine your worth for you. You don’t have to believe me today but with time that will start to ring more true. I don’t know what you need to work on internally because I’m not you but there is absolutely nothing worthless in this world. It’s all perspective and those who fail to see worth will always feel poor.

• Wow. Sorry, maybe I'm emotional but you got me all teary-eyed. Thank you a lot, I sincerely appreciate this.

• You gotta work this out with him. Sit down and talk about it.

Keep in mind, the fact that he already gave you his password is a show that he wants you to know that you can trust him. He knows you can unlock his phone so he won't do anything wrong. You can also ask him to help you get over it together, and you need to tell him how you feel. Chances are, he will understand and try to make you feel better about yourself, and offer support. Also, out of everyone, he chose you, for who you are. Never forget that.

I also did the same with my ex-gf (it was mutual actually), wr made our phone passwords the same, and i regularly added her into conversations i was having with other female friends, to keep myself in check and to let her know she could trust me. And it worked! Too bad my parents forced me to break up with her!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You know what, you're probably the youngest to comment and yet you're the one with the most thoughtful and real advice. Everyone is like "just don't" but it doesn't really help.

As a matter of fact, I did tell him about everything and the reason why I need his help, and he was really kind and helpful. So thank you!

And sorry to hear about your ex, that gotta suck :/ I highkey relate

• The demon behind me is sooo gonna blush 😊 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask if he wants to change your password. I dont have acces but he leaves his fb open a lot and I want to check (but I dont). So I get the struggle. Its easier if you dont have acces at all :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE