Swedish girls yay or nay?

What do you guys think of Swedish girls? I’m from Sweden and I’ve heard many guys say they like Swedish girls cause they’re hot but I’m not that typical Swedish girl with blonde hair and blue eyes so what do you guys think?
Updates:
(I’m half Romanian and half Swedish but I’m Swedish so y’all know)
I think some short men can be sexy af

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• My mom's side of the family is Swedish and all the women are batshit crazy. I see you're a feminist so I guess that rings true in your case. Maybe it has something to do with the crazy/hot matrix.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I’m a feminist since I think men and women are equal

• Are they though? Women have a womb and men don't. Men are stronger than women. These two facts have a lot of influence on how society is structured.

• Saying a swedish gorl is that blonde with big body parts is steriotypical. Sure some do look like that but it doesn't mean the majority does.
    I can however point out that the body structure can be similar to them, I can't really point out exactly what but something is just ridicoulusly attractive about them.

Men det kan ju även vara så för att jag själv är en svenne å är mäst attraherad till min egen ras, vad vet jag ;)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my favorite actresses, Ann Margaret comes from Sweden. So, I'm in agreement that women from Sweden are very beautiful. You are too.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree. But looks are only a small consideration in what the total woman is.

• Show All
    • @Dreamweaver671 good for you, you're a rare man in society, but I don't think I am wrong in complimenting someone who is empirically "beautiful " and I wasn't implying anything else either. I think all women are beautiful in many different ways, thanks for sharing your thoughts on what impresses you.

• I stand corrected. Beat me again, please. Pretty please...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• I expected swedish women to be really tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. The ones I came across were brunettes and short. They were cool people. The Swedish women soccer team had some okay looking women. And I think I seen some nice looking track and field athletes from Sweden

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure I've ever met a Swedish girl in person. That said, I think it's good that you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes. You look great.

0|0
    0|0
  • God morgan min van! Swedes are awesome though I've met far more Norwegians by chance. I dont normally go for blondes but scandinavians are a different type altogether and are gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde hair + blue eyes = recessive genes = hot.

I’m an equal opportunity employer.

You know what my 3 favorite sports are? Blondes, brunettes, and red heads.

I think hot is hot regardless of where you’re from.

0|0
    0|1
  • Swedish women are the dumbest, most brain-washed, most irritating women on the planet... And they're not good-looking either... They all look like plastic mannequins.

0|0
    0|0
  • swedish women are almost always a yay 😃 most of them are fun to hang arround with and are pretty as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen a Sweedish girl except for the Sweedish football fans that they show every now and again, going by that... I'll say yes... I don't know what the yes is for, but yes/yay 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Most swedish girls I've met are really stuck up, but the ones that werent were really great. so yeah why not

0|0
    0|0
    • True Swedes tend to be quite stuck up and cold

• In regards of beauty they are gorgeous. On anything else they just suck and are some of the dumbest women worldwide.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are the perfect combination. swedish girls are gorgeous and also everyone know about East European beauty ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like swedish girls because in france our stereotype of the swedish woman is Tall, Blonde, Big Tits and loves Alcohol

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably seen a couple of Swedish people, but never was introduced to one. So i can't say either yay or nay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno... I like swedish girls becouse of their temper more and somekind of inner happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are by far the cream of the crop the best in the world. I'm Swedish American

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know in general. But u look like a sexy pretty girl to me 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • they are friendly, very friendly, and laid back, those I met don't care much about studying lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Scandinavian women seem like they're mostly feminists, so that's a negative. Some are hot, though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Feminism is great by the way and I think all women are feminists in different ways

• Show All
    • Hmmm... very insightful about worshiping the pussy, and numerous to boot.

• Absolutely good, don't worry about not fitting into stereotypes, you're still lovely 👍🇸🇪

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know any Swedes so it's neither a yes or no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• One of my friends is Swedish and she is an all around awesome lady :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Swedish men yay

0|0
    0|0
  • nnnnnaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

0|1
    0|0
  • girls = yay

0|1
    0|2

Recommended myTakes