Swedish girls yay or nay?

What do you guys think of Swedish girls? I’m from Sweden and I’ve heard many guys say they like Swedish girls cause they’re hot but I’m not that typical Swedish girl with blonde hair and blue eyes so what do you guys think?
(I’m half Romanian and half Swedish but I’m Swedish so y’all know)
I think some short men can be sexy af

539

Most Helpful Guys

• My mom's side of the family is Swedish and all the women are batshit crazy. I see you're a feminist so I guess that rings true in your case. Maybe it has something to do with the crazy/hot matrix.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I’m a feminist since I think men and women are equal

• Are they though? Women have a womb and men don't. Men are stronger than women. These two facts have a lot of influence on how society is structured.

• Saying a swedish gorl is that blonde with big body parts is steriotypical. Sure some do look like that but it doesn't mean the majority does.
    I can however point out that the body structure can be similar to them, I can't really point out exactly what but something is just ridicoulusly attractive about them.

Men det kan ju även vara så för att jag själv är en svenne å är mäst attraherad till min egen ras, vad vet jag ;)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my favorite actresses, Ann Margaret comes from Sweden. So, I'm in agreement that women from Sweden are very beautiful. You are too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree. But looks are only a small consideration in what the total woman is.

• @Dreamweaver671 good for you, you're a rare man in society, but I don't think I am wrong in complimenting someone who is empirically "beautiful " and I wasn't implying anything else either. I think all women are beautiful in many different ways, thanks for sharing your thoughts on what impresses you.

• I stand corrected. Beat me again, please. Pretty please...