How do you prepare for your first date with someone new?

Do you have a set routine every time you prepare yourself for a date or does it depend on who you're meeting? Share your thoughts and ideas about it for everyone to see!

1129

Most Helpful Girls

• Have clothes picked out beforehand, make sure you have enough money for whatever it is even if the other person paying (you just never know). Stay yourself but make sure you're clean๐Ÿ˜‚.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I don't haha I don't have a routine, I just get dressed like normally take my handbag and go

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• Don't do anything and just relax, most important. Don't get all worked up over it, just go out like it is your sister or friend at first.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Aside from the usual (shower + deodorant) :
    - wear the better looking (but leases comfortable) of my 2 pairs of glasses
    - ironing the t-shirt or shirt I'll be wearing
    - shoe shine
    - repeat myself to smile, smile, smile, smile, smile.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE