Have you ever romantically KISSED someone and felt absolutely NOTHING?

Butterflies anyone!
Butterflies anyone!
  • Yes
  • NO
  • I have never kissed anyone before I wouldn't know
    Vote C

6065

Most Helpful Girls

• Yep, I used to kiss my friends drunk for fun or to turn on guys lol also used to kiss girls when they said they haven’t. My gay guy friend also used to like it cause it wasn’t sexual and wouldn’t go further! Non sexual kissing is great, it’s like bonding but socially unacceptable lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • ugh. yes.
    he kissed me in the rain after helping me put my suitcases in a taxi that was taking me to the airport.
    i felt nothing; ended up opening my eyes at some point.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• It’s interesting because before anything... just her scent tells me if I’m attracted or not
    It’s happened to me so often that from far I’m like ya I’d hit that, then I get close and talk to her... get her womanly scent in me.. and something about it just turns me off...
    And it’s all gone

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Your comment literally just made me smell myself.. I didn't smell anything😂😂

• @MermaidMotel Our sense of smell has been designed so we can't easily smell ourselves. It would have gotten in the way of hunting food...

• Imagine the tribe relied on you to hunt a Rhino, and all you could smell was your own ass.

• Nothing emotionally? Yeah, absolutely. It still felt great, and it turned me on a lot. But, after that kiss, I was completely turned off of her. I think they did a study showing that kisses can sorta let your bodies know whether or not they want the other one. Like, you know how people tend to seek other people with different immune systems or similar genes? Like that.

So, you can hate someone, then kiss them and love them. Or, you can love someone, but kiss them for the first time, and your body is like, "Nooooope."

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE