Have you ever romantically KISSED someone and felt absolutely NOTHING?

Butterflies anyone!
Butterflies anyone!
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
  • I have never kissed anyone before I wouldn't know
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yep, I used to kiss my friends drunk for fun or to turn on guys lol also used to kiss girls when they said they haven’t. My gay guy friend also used to like it cause it wasn’t sexual and wouldn’t go further! Non sexual kissing is great, it’s like bonding but socially unacceptable lol

0|2
    1|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • ugh. yes.
    he kissed me in the rain after helping me put my suitcases in a taxi that was taking me to the airport.
    i felt nothing; ended up opening my eyes at some point.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It’s interesting because before anything... just her scent tells me if I’m attracted or not
    It’s happened to me so often that from far I’m like ya I’d hit that, then I get close and talk to her... get her womanly scent in me.. and something about it just turns me off...
    And it’s all gone

1|1
    0|0
    • Your comment literally just made me smell myself.. I didn't smell anything😂😂

• Show All
    • @MermaidMotel Our sense of smell has been designed so we can't easily smell ourselves. It would have gotten in the way of hunting food...

• Imagine the tribe relied on you to hunt a Rhino, and all you could smell was your own ass.

• Nothing emotionally? Yeah, absolutely. It still felt great, and it turned me on a lot. But, after that kiss, I was completely turned off of her. I think they did a study showing that kisses can sorta let your bodies know whether or not they want the other one. Like, you know how people tend to seek other people with different immune systems or similar genes? Like that.

So, you can hate someone, then kiss them and love them. Or, you can love someone, but kiss them for the first time, and your body is like, "Nooooope."

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 58

• Yeah at the beginning 😂😂😂

Thing is, I WAS romantically involved, but my partner and I literally did not know how to kiss and were wayy too stressed.

We started with smooches and then ask "how was that?" and laugh because it wasn't like the "oh its natural, just go for it!" cliché you see in movies.

So we stopped and watched tutorials. 😂 We started getting better at kissing and i enjoyed it after.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it happened to me once. The thing is, he just wasn’t right. And no, now I don’t mean the Mr. Perfect you’re supposed to spend your whole life with. The chemistry must work. It IS possible not to feel chemistry even though you think that the guy is hot. You can’t really influence it. But don’t worry, when the time comes, you’ll feel it right away.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, actually I felt absolutely nothing with all the guys I’ve kissed before. I even kept my eyes open while kissing them because I felt NOTHING!

1|2
    0|0
  • i made out with a guy and it was put on snapchat to make his baby momma mad and i didn’t feel anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have an opinion, just cannot remember what it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing? No. But I have felt not so great feelings while kissing someone before.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been kissed and felt nothing. Maybe because I wasn't expecting it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dunno what exactly are you meant to feel during a kiss

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! It was my first kiss and I really liked the guy so I was confused! It got better though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah i do, later i realise he is not the one and he isn't Worth it

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately I did. I felt bad because he was nice but at the end I realized that he's not really nice guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and it didn't work out. I need the man I choose to give me butterflies when we kiss.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. The conection might be lost at that point in time

0|1
    0|0
  • Does it count if the guy forced me to kiss him? Cause if so, then yes.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thats really terrible and I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope that you can talk to a responsible adult about what happened

• Never kissed with lip contact yet... ha.. ha.. ha ha i feel sad now rofl

0|0
    0|0
  • I was kissed and it was just weird. He did go in with tongue but it was just wet and gross

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I mostly like girls but I do like some guys. It's just more rare that I'll like a guy so for most guys I would not feel anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've felt nothing when I gave pecks on the lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes there's just nothing there

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, definitely. Just wanted it to end.

0|1
    0|0
    • I bet it happens a lot with you though lol... just a feeling...

• Show All
    • Thats strange. How does someone even come that close to you without you already moving away

• @TripleAce I was trying to break up with a guy, I was younger and I’m kinda a prude due to issues in the past so I don’t like being touched and we hadn’t kissed yet. We were talking in close proximity and he forcefully grabbed me and wouldn’t let me go and kept trying to kiss my lips and face.

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 63

• Meeeeeeeeeeeee! Been down that road befo. Something about her was like. " i know im not goung spend my life with her, why bother. Her personality was a turn off but thats about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kissing is fun but that's all I ever felt. I believe we are not supposed to feel anything when kissing (but when we do, those feelings are merely complementary, not necessary). Chick flicks managed to manipulate a lot of women to need to feel those fireworks on kisses or else she will think he's not the right guy when he very well may be. Thanks media for weeding out the incorrect females - it is appreciated!

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. It's a funny thing to, because then you can kiss someone and totally feel "the spark", but what the difference is I have no clue? I can think of one time for each, and there was nothing different for me as far as how I felt or how attracted to them I was, yet one I felt nothing, the other was instant "spark".

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes once after a visit to the dentist I kissed my girlfriend but my lips where still sedated so I felt nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... It was because we liked a lot each other.. But after 2 years we finally kissed and by the time.. At that moment.. I mean with the kiss.. We discover that we had lost the passion or whatever.. It was a little sad... Cuz the kiss was sweet and delightfully.. But the "thing" was gone...

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex. But that was because she smoked and it was revolting. Plus I only agreed to date her because I was happy someone was interested in me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I met this girl on a dating a few year's ago and she was drinking Michelob beer. And I don't like beer and kissing a girl with Michelob breath is a turn off I felt absolutely nothing with her with Michelob beer breath.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. In fact everyone I've ever kissed I never felt anything with. I don't think "being in love" exists largely for that reason.

0|2
    0|0
  • Never experienced that, even when it was a kiss with a heretofore platonic friend. I always feel something.

0|0
    0|0
  • With every meaningless hookup it's normal I guess. For me I really need to get to know the girl well and to feel crazy about her to feel something while kissing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait, how can it be a romantic kiss if you didn't feel anything? That doesn't make sense to me. To say a kiss is romantic would imply that you felt something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, since I settled for less with a fat woman. Much easier to impress than the average woman, I might add.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I've come to the conclusion, id make a great romantic role as an actor.

0|0
    0|0
  • people think of it as showing affection... i could b rare in this but i look at it as a way of seeing if ther is attraction wether there was before or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Only thing that makes you “feel” the kiss or hug is the person.

2|0
    0|0
  • I did but i felt Really romantic but when later i thought about that i felt and even now i feel regret that i shouldn't have

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, and you know there's something up, when that happens...

0|0
    0|0
  • She had a tongue ring and after a while i just lost interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I did kinda was hollow type, empty. Maybe I expected too much

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never kissed anyone, but I try to avoid romantic things because it makes me physically ill

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes