How late into the night is it to have a facebook conversation with somebody you are dating?

It is 11:15 and I don't feel tired at all. Last night i was exhausted around this time.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ex used to go to bed at around 10pm, so we'd say goodnight. Currently speaking to someone who's up beyond midnight. All depends on lifestyles etc

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• It's a matter of interest and feeling attended by someone you don't want to tell that you're sleepy... You would consider from someone you are treating that way as rude... So you don't do it to keep having those moments and show appreciation for the act

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no time limit the longer you talk without getting tired that shows that you and the person are interested in each other a lot and if you are not interested your sleepiness will definitely kick in

0|0
    0|0
  • dont think the time matters much if you're still having a Nice conversation.

1|0
    0|0
    • Agree as long as it's not all horny

• agreed, never really understood talking dirty over the phone anyway, unless it was a bit like foreplay i guess

• Woaaah... There's a time limit? I'll talk until they go to sleep

2|0
    0|0
  • I mean as long as you both want to talk and it's not going to set you back for work or something you have to do tomorrow just talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it helps I just had a text message convo with my girlfriend it's 11:34 here

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're dating, any time during the night is just fine for a conversation :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • So a girl I work with said she riutinely falls asleep FaceTiming her long distance boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb fucking question i swear. Im deleting this app cuz of dumb question

1|1
    2|0
  • Oh my god! Every person think about negative frnds.. let for example.. but in real.. m from India.. at here tym let same 11:15 pm.. and I m online till 00.10 am.. its not mean I m chating with grl frnd.. my father ask me next me why u late night onln. who is she... my answer was she is my teacher and she in Canada Manitoba.. when here 11:15 pm then there tym is 10:00 am morning so she is free at this tym so I chat and ask thier health and about job from. her... my father silent and move on... such a thinking yaar if sm prsns r onln late night its not mean only girlfriend boyfriend is on chating... even two girls or two boys also can chat others... pls be postive and its also depend on tym of situation... or work... etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are in love time will pass like seconds u might start with hi and end saying good morning at 6:00am

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are awake and want to communicate, it's never too late.

0|0
    0|0
  • That really depends on you, I think there shouldn't be any expectations. If you both want go have conversation at 3 am then to hell with it why not. But there can't be any animosity if one of you was to fall asleep. Dating is about exploring another person's life and allowing them to explore yours. You are going to have hundred of questions with the small things like this. But think in 10 years time your either going to be with this person or not and you would have forgotten ever even asking this question, but you will still be there so remember when dating all ways be prepared to compromise it's nessercary but NEVER compromise on your happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Facebook!! Bleah!! Letters are way better :P

0|0
    0|0
  • At night 5:30 or morning

0|0
    0|0
  • 4-5 am

0|0
    0|0
  • 9:53 pm

1|0
    0|0
  • Any time in love

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no specific time.

Varies for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • 200am

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Im dating my crush and even if we dont talk all day before sleep he sends me goodnight text. We go to sleep late. He usually goes from 12pm to 3am and i got from 1am to 4am and we still say goofnight

0|0
    0|1
  • Doesnโ€™t matter until you or him gets tired of talking lol me and mine talk from 4 pm until 6am all night until the morning

0|0
    0|0
  • Itโ€™s never too late to talk somebodyโ€™s head off ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’•
    Itโ€™s totally normal hun โ˜บ๏ธ

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how the conversation is going if he is repsonding repeatedly with the same response like ok or ha it means to end that conversation because he Is tried and wants to sleep

0|1
    0|0
  • There are limits? I've stayed up talking to people until 8 in the morning

0|0
    0|0
  • Any time of Night is fine. As long as you don't have to get up with your alarm I see no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my boyfriend and I call and are on the phone all night

0|1
    0|0
  • If you are dating, you should be able to text them whenever you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm I stayed up until 3am once

0|0
    0|1
  • 12:30a or 2am xD

0|0
    0|0
  • 02:00

0|0
    0|0
  • time doesn't matter lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a convo until 5am

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how long you dating

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it matter lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Never too late

0|0
    0|0
  • Back when me and my boyfriend started dating, we talked on the phone for 9 hours lol
    The longest I've talked to anyone lol
    From 7pm to 4am

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes