What are your thoughts on showering together?

Last night, me and my SO showered together for the first time. It seemed like such an intimate thing to do, so I was hesitant on wanting to do it. I felt like it would be too awkward and my vulnerability would skyrocket. However, it just ended up being a great time, full of laughter and kisses. What are your thoughts on showering with someone else?
  • I love it
  • I hate it
  • Mixed opinion
    Vote C

713

Most Helpful Guys

• my favorite sport (before the cancer) was skinny dipping, a sport that really is not as much fun if done alone. showering is definitely much better if there's someone else there, no one can see their own back to be sure its properly clean and shaving each other is awesome and more intimate than sex, takes a very great deal of trust. especially if you're like me and use a straight razor... lol

• I really like it, although I don't recommend trying to have actual sex in the shower 'cause it's too slippery and dangerous. But as you say, showering with your partner is just a really fun thing to do, and it is really intimate and makes you feel really close. And it definitely builds the sexual tension for when you get out and dry each other off!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like it, because only one person fits under the water at a time and the other one has to wait in the cold. 😅 It's not ideal. And I have my shower in the tub, so it's even more difficult. We do take occasional baths together, but never showers.