How do I not get friendzoned?

Hey, i just downloaded just to ask this question lol. I have constantly been talking to girl but always get friendzoned, im a very nice guy who likes to listen and very sweet and a great person to talk to (i am told) but yet i get friendzoned :/. I tried the be nice and ask her out later=friendzoned, become friendly then ask her out= friendzoned, be a little flirty and funny=friendzone, and be all flirt= friendzone, i just dont get what i am supposed to do, the last roll i can think of is the asshole card which girls dig for some reason but that isn't me and i won't try it, just help because I've been single since birth and all my friends have been in a relationship and im not saying i want one to be social or something, i want one to feel loved and love someone. Please help

1537

Most Helpful Girls

• People are attracted to who they're attracted to. You cannot make someone like you by feeding them niceness, & it's cruel to attempt to do so because all your kindness is being put forward with the intention of getting something in return. Girls do not "dig assholes". Nobody wants to be with someone who treats them like crap & I really wish every so-called "nice guy" would quit their pouting & stop blaming their inability to get a significant other on women/men who allegedly prefer being treated poorly over dating them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You can't wallow in self pity because you haven't been with someone. You can't blame your friend because she doesn't like you. She can't just snap her fingers & feel attraction. If someone you want doesn't want you in return, it just isn't going to happen. It doesn't mean something is wrong with either of you. It takes two to fall in love and if the person you want doesn't want you back, you find a way to accept it, heal from whatever you're feeling because of it, & you move on until you find someone who shares your feelings. I'm sorry if this seems harsh but women experience, see, read, & hear this stuff ALL the time & it gets exhausting. It happens to everyone. Everyone at one point wants someone who doesn't want them back. You can't have everyone you want. Life doesn't work like that.

• You don't need to change yourself in anyways just to find that girl who will love you for who you are because just the way you are you will eventually find that someone who will love you. No need to be too stressed just continue to be yourself. I believe in the philosophy " all things are happening for a reason ". As for you when you actually found one girl that you like, let your actions sends the message first. Don't need to only show her that you're just a friendly guy if you like her. Make your actions do the work of telling her you care and like her as more than friends. I hope you understand what i mean if not then you can message me for it. In another word I'm saying that things like relationships you cannot fake it to be true and you can never force it if there is none.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• Okay I'm just going to come out & just simply say this,... being a sweet, wonderful nice guy,... that will get you friendzoned at every turn. You being a good listener & trying to help her with some of her issues, you're not acting like a potential, caring, boyfriend candidate,.. if anything she's already looking at you like you are her best friend/brother to her & that is quite literally all that she sees you as, all because you are not her type.

I should know, I've been down that path plenty of times. If that kind of "sweet, nice guy" method didn't score me a beautiful girl in my life then, it for sure as hell won't do it for me now. You need to start reading about how to become an alpha male. There are 2 types of guys that women see. The one who's a complete, over-cocky-esh dick & women don't want those, & the other one is the guy who's very brave, steps up as a man, & is very confident in what he can do, & how he talks to people (and yes women too)

The guy who's very confident in himself, people look up to him & if there is any negative talk about him,... he's not going to give a rats-ass as to what people think of him.

He knows the kind of guy he is like & doesn't have to prove anything to any one.

Don't act clingy, desperate & needy, that shows you are placing all of your attention onto her like you are in need of a girlfriend terribly beyond badly or something. Do the opposite of that & don't show her that much attention. I'm thinking very little to none.

If you still want to be friends with her, that's your choice.
    If you're still in the friendzone with this girl, that just shows right there she only sees you as a friend because you are not her type as a boyfriend.

I have watched a few videos about this kind of topic & apparently the best way when meeting a girl you are attracted to for the first time is just talk to her, introduce yourself to her & just tell her straight up right there that you think she's cute & you want to get to know her & you are not interested as "just friends" & that's it. Don't get me wrong, you still need to get to know her,.. afterall, you still need to discover if you both have chemistry, common-likes & if you both are right for each other. If she says no,.. just act like,"Okay, whatever. I don't care. Your loss, not mine". Then just walk away like you really don't care.

You're still young, there are plenty of female cuties out there for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Okey ill try to sum up my 5 years of learning and trying to understand women ,
    1-confidence:girls dig that and whenever she is a women will respond positively to it and if you can master it every door will be opened for you.
    2-teasing:imagine being a hot chick and everyone is just kissing your ass and telling you beautiful and perfect you are and how you dont fart (haha) how boring is that , and then comes this funny cocky guy who starts teasing her about her weird shoes (for example) who would you have chosen?
    -attractive:im no saying to become brad pitt just wear nice , smell good , train if you want.
    And the last ingredient that will mix all of this and help you connect with chicks more.. HAVE FUN for fucks sake just have fun you see a girl just think about having some fun with her and make her laugh and have a good time thats it they will love you and dig you for that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE