Guys: how do you like a girl to flirt with you?

I want to know how to better attract and flirt with guys

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Thats funny the only time I have been flirted with it was a joke for the girls and they used me for thier amusement.
    Also I suggest using the word handsome and not cute. I can't be anything but cute aparently.

0|1
    0|0
  • We all expect something a little different. It depends on the guy. But I believe the best way to flirt with any guy and to let him know you're interested, is laugh at any of his jokes, funny or not. Smile a lot. Touching, whether it be the arm, leg, hands, etc. And that look all you women have. The look of interest, with a smile and slightly raised eyebrow.

However, if you're looking for just a little fun. All of the above, plus, sexual innuendos, biting of your lip, a much closer physical space, and a couple looks at his lips will bring even the most shy guy in to kiss you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• By having a good conversation, providing some nice compliments, smiling broadly.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm probably the worst when it comes to being flirted with since most girls that "flirted" with me in the past were just fooling around. But the best way to get my attention is just to lay it all on me. I don't mean just telling me, but showing me physically how much you want me.

0|0
    0|0
  • be honest and actually tell me how you feel

but to be truthful I wouldn't be able to tell if she was being helpful or flirting
    it's hard to tell, but I prefer to give or get compliments

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the girls that come up to me and say. Hey I think I could like you. Or actually hi would already be amazing. Actually just coming up to me is already more then I'm used to. You don't have to say anything. I will take it from there.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and show you got actually some intellectuality to bring. Otherwise you will be just a toy.

• The more direct the better. Even better if she just approaches me and tells me she likes me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not too direct but not so subtle that i have to investigate your words to figure it out. Be yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Touch me and then just suck me so I can get my satisfaction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Touch me, kiss me, say things like where are we going,? do you live around here? , how about sex? , we could have sex, do u like my ass?

0|0
    1|0
  • Ideally? Going to lunch with me and chatting about sexual things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crack onto us, talk about features, whats on your mind that is hinting to be nuaghty , talk about what you like etc etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes