Guys: how do you like a girl to flirt with you?

I want to know how to better attract and flirt with guys

035

Most Helpful Guys

• Thats funny the only time I have been flirted with it was a joke for the girls and they used me for thier amusement.
    Also I suggest using the word handsome and not cute. I can't be anything but cute aparently.

• We all expect something a little different. It depends on the guy. But I believe the best way to flirt with any guy and to let him know you're interested, is laugh at any of his jokes, funny or not. Smile a lot. Touching, whether it be the arm, leg, hands, etc. And that look all you women have. The look of interest, with a smile and slightly raised eyebrow.

However, if you're looking for just a little fun. All of the above, plus, sexual innuendos, biting of your lip, a much closer physical space, and a couple looks at his lips will bring even the most shy guy in to kiss you.