What’s one of your fondest memories of your ex?

I have a few I just wanted to hear others :)

What’s one of your fondest memories of your ex?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Kinda cheating as i never got together with that girl but she was my closest friend and we had a love like bond without being in a relationship and i really liked her (Which she knew). Unfortunately she didn't like me romantically and ended up with someone else. The most fond memory? Her telling to me she got together with him.

This may sound odd, why would i pick such a horrible moment where i get permanently rejected? Because of how she reacted, our bond was so incredibly strong that she felt immensely hurt when she told me. She genuinely felt my pain and cried for me. Obviously i have a lot more jolly memories of her, but this one will always remain the most memorable as it demonstrates that while it never became something sexual our bond was beyond what her prior relationship ever achieved and stronger then i ever had experienced before.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • When she was bitten by a dog. I remember it fondly. I hope that dog is well.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It sounds silly, but this one memory sticks out in my brain. We were home and arguing lightly over something stupid (like a TV show or something) and I knew I was right but he was being too stubborn to let it go, so I suddenly looked away and gave a big *HUFF*. And he laughed at me and said "what are you doing?" And under my breath I said "being dramatic." And he got in my face and was smiling so big and said "you're so adorable" and I said "shut up" trying not to smile.

I don't know why, but that was one of my favorite memories from the 2 years we were together.

1|0
    0|0
  • This hits me hard since I broke up with him very recently. I miss his voice and his laugh. I would always get shivers just listening to it.

His cheesy way of flirting with me even though he already had me. Silly selfies he would send to me. His moral support. He presence. His being. Everything. He was just perfect in my eyes.

For once in my life, someone actually felt like mine.

(I’m crying while I’m writing this post).

2|1
    0|0
    • He broke up with me***

• Show All
    • Thank you hun

• Thanks for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 63

• I remember the smallest details on so many memories but I’ll share my favorite one. It was a dinner with her, after a nice dinner, we walked around the city and staring at the water, a bit tipsy and it was just us in our own world.

I remember we walked to this playground and she sat on this wheel as I spun her around and having a conversation with her about she’s the greatest thing to ever come to this world and it was an honor to be responsible to keep her safe and happy.

1|2
    0|0
  • -the way she threw her head back when she laughed
    -the moment we saw each other after being apart for 4 months (it felt like one of those scenes in a movie of two people running toward each other)

sadly those moments are obscured by the terrible way things ended

2|0
    0|0
  • What fond memories 😂
    Jk we had a lot of great times together. I moved right after we started dating so most of our relationship was long distance but Everytime one of us would visit, we'd go hiking so I guess that is the best memory

1|0
    0|0
  • The day we went hiking in a park. We walked the trail and talked for a couple hours, and then cuddled by the river for a while. Then went back to her place and watched movies late into the night. I miss doing those things :(

3|0
    0|0
  • My fondest memory at the moment because I happen to be horny and feeling frisky I would have to say that was fun day I had sex with 4 different women throughout the day and it was want to be polite let's just say it was very rememberable and it was lots of fun by the time I got to the end of the night and after midnight I hooked up with my girlfriend to make a v i was kind of sore that I knew I was alive

1|0
    0|0
  • We shared a kiss under the stars on New Years Eve, it was out in the country so the sky was lit up with stars

3|0
    0|0
  • When she demanded that all communication had to go through attorneys. I was going pro se, but now every time I responded to one of her silly complaints about custody or parenting time, I just dashed off a note on my own and SHE had to pay someone $200 an hour to read it, copy it, call her about it, then send her the copy.

1|0
    0|0
  • She was perfect. All my memories are good memories. Her voice. Her hair. Her food. Her personality. Perfect.

1|0
    0|0
    • What happened?

• Distance. I met her in my apartment complex overseas. When I came back stateside she wasn't willing to do the distance. Which is fine it's what she said in the beginning. I talk to her on a regular basis and call her on her birthday. she's still my baby lol

• Aw that’s good then

• The lunch I had with her before she got killed in a car accident.

1|1
    0|0
  • The way she'd try to hide her smile when I made her laugh while she was mad. She would say "It's not fair, you can't make me laugh while I'm trying to be mad at you."

God I'm pathetic 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything. She was my first kiss, my first girlfriend, lost my virginity with, I really loved her. The way she was with me when she was younger... It's a shame she changed so much. One of the things we loved to do was lie down in my bed and hear Pink Floyd while cuddle. I miss her so much

1|0
    0|0
  • Not an ex exactly but someone from the past.

The night we were together on the bus back home , we expressed our feelings for each other. Though we chose to Avoid an LDR but still happy that our feelings were mutual!

1|0
    0|0
  • My most recent ex my favourite memory was when we were working out together a few months into living together. We were both training up for a tough mudder and it was a blast.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, i can say that my 2nd ex was a cool girl to be with. She`s the type of girl that you`re surely have a good time with if you`re with her and what not.

0|0
    0|0
  • The birth of my son and then my daughter. Both were conceived at low points and birthing was a high point.

2|0
    0|0
  • When she’s fell asleep on my lap as we watched tv. She was so peaceful it made my heart melt. It wasn’t anything big but it’s the small moments like that that made it so great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Seeing the back of her head as I fucked her from behind!!!

1|0
    1|0
  • The sex, the passion when looking at each other, the intimacy, the confidence. :) her looking at me, in awe. Her enjoying my food. Me getting all bubbly when she came to see me at school.

1|0
    0|0
  • Having two babies together and for that I will be eternally grateful

3|1
    0|0
  • I remember when we were at the mall it was our second date and I we were holding hands and i noticed she started sweating from her hand but i didn’t say anything and then after a minute she says “you know your hand sweats a lot” I almost died of laughing I didn’t say anything but god was that funny 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 36

• Of my last ex, I liked the city where he lived in. 😅

2|1
    0|0
  • I told him i wanted a divorce. And so he planted me a rose garden because he knows i love roses. I think some of the bushes have died because i didn't take care of them... but it was beautiful. It made me so happy in a way i can't describe.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be the long calls I used to get past midnight. He would sing sometimes. His voice was really funny but he still tried.

2|0
    0|0
  • Prom night after I was absolutely knackered and ready for bed. The dude basically let me sleep while he undid all my hair grips and made me comfy.

3|0
    0|0
  • The day we finally had closure and I forgave his cheating. I was able to let go of the anger and wasn’t afraid to move on without him. Whenever I think of that it makes me smile. Without that maybe I wouldn’t have what I do now.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Times in the Past that were a Blast... Times out in Egypt with a Husband I still Have out therexxoo

1|0
    0|0
  • When a chinchilla attacked him. Or maybe when he got in a car crash and I had to drive him all the way to his parents' house ( 3 hours away ) at 12 P. M.

1|0
    0|0
  • I loved going on the bus into town where as my ex hated it but would go on it because I liked it. One of the times we were going into town at night, my ex was siting on the seat closest to the aisle and was sitting on his phone because he was annoyed with me. Well when the bus stopped, some guy walked past us and took my ex’s phone and ran off the bus😂😂 I laughed so hard and he was so angry.
    Ok but in all honesty, he’d pick me up an hour earlier for school and for the spare hour, we’d sit in his car and talk. It made me happy and I felt wanted.

2|0
    0|0
  • I may have some but can't really think of any because they're overshadowed by his behaviour post breakup

1|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty but I even avoid thinking about then because I get nostalgic and then feel sad and depressed

1|0
    0|0
  • He has cooked for me a lot of times and I have shown very bad attitude at times... but still he took it from me... I never used to help at all in anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Our first kiss, it was my first kiss with anyone and by far the best most sincerest and sweetest kiss I had ever received.

1|0
    0|0
  • We talked about starting a family when we both felt like we were mature enough for kids. That relationship didn't last long.

1|0
    0|0
  • He rode a bus to my house with a big bouquet of red roses for. me

1|0
    0|0
  • When I told him I loved him, and he unexpectedly said it back

1|0
    0|0
  • From each one there is one. Loved them all. To many memories to share.

1|0
    0|0
  • Exposing him to all his friends and future girlfriends, ah feels so good and can't stop reminiscing

1|0
    0|0
  • - funny moments when he wasn't a bitxh
    - his mum was adorable
    - heated seats in his car

1|0
    0|0
  • The sound of his laughter and just his overall presence.

1|0
    0|0
  • At night, holding hands and walking down a hill. He walked me home and kissed me goodnight.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes