What’s one of your fondest memories of your ex?

I have a few I just wanted to hear others :)

3865

Most Helpful Guys

• Kinda cheating as i never got together with that girl but she was my closest friend and we had a love like bond without being in a relationship and i really liked her (Which she knew). Unfortunately she didn't like me romantically and ended up with someone else. The most fond memory? Her telling to me she got together with him.

This may sound odd, why would i pick such a horrible moment where i get permanently rejected? Because of how she reacted, our bond was so incredibly strong that she felt immensely hurt when she told me. She genuinely felt my pain and cried for me. Obviously i have a lot more jolly memories of her, but this one will always remain the most memorable as it demonstrates that while it never became something sexual our bond was beyond what her prior relationship ever achieved and stronger then i ever had experienced before.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • When she was bitten by a dog. I remember it fondly. I hope that dog is well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• It sounds silly, but this one memory sticks out in my brain. We were home and arguing lightly over something stupid (like a TV show or something) and I knew I was right but he was being too stubborn to let it go, so I suddenly looked away and gave a big *HUFF*. And he laughed at me and said "what are you doing?" And under my breath I said "being dramatic." And he got in my face and was smiling so big and said "you're so adorable" and I said "shut up" trying not to smile.

I don't know why, but that was one of my favorite memories from the 2 years we were together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • This hits me hard since I broke up with him very recently. I miss his voice and his laugh. I would always get shivers just listening to it.

His cheesy way of flirting with me even though he already had me. Silly selfies he would send to me. His moral support. He presence. His being. Everything. He was just perfect in my eyes.

For once in my life, someone actually felt like mine.

(I’m crying while I’m writing this post).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He broke up with me***

• Thank you hun

• Thanks for MHO