What do you think of people who smoke weed?

I'm asking dating and or attraction wise
  • I don't care
    Vote A
  • Fine by me since I smoke myself
    Vote B
  • I don't like it
    Vote C
  • Fine by me as long as they don't do it and or they don't discuss about it around me
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Think I should clarify I asked this to see the general opinion of people on here because personally i smoke weed and of course wouldn't mind if my SO did too.
I'm not judging anybody because everybody has their prefrence

2|2

Most Helpful Guys

• i voted for D, i don't mind as long as they don't do it near me and they wash up to get the smell off them after they're done. if it's their house, i'm just gonna take my leave and go home or some where else. if it's my place then they either need to go home to smoke or they can smoke up outside at the garage, a ventilated room, and/or as long as it not near me because i hate the smell of burning weed, i think it's worse than cigarette smell in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a deal breaker for me. I have zero interest in people who smoke, drink excessively or often, or use any recreational drugs.

7|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I honestly think people who smoke weed are the chillest, coolest, most accepting and open minded people. I do care if they smoke and how much and how often they smoke, but as long as it's a healthy, reasonable amount, I'm totally fine with it. I chose 'Fine by me since I smoke myself', but I don't smoke regularly. I'm more of a recreational, whenever-my-friend-offers, once every 4 months type of smoker. I don't find stoners any more or less attractive than a nonstoner, but it's definitely not a turn-off, unless they smoke more than is healthy or socially acceptable.

0|2
    2|0
  • I don't really give a s*** about common misconceptions about people who use cannabis and thc based products, when I tore my lumbo sacral muscles in my lower back in 2004 and had to have surgery, the prescription pain medications were causing me stomach problems and I ended up with an ulcer just a year and a half later, so I decided to try looking into alternative medicine and found that marijuana works phenomenally to heal many ailments and manage pain. I have a medical marijuana card and certificates and buy my medicines once a month and surprisingly have met many people from all walks of life who purchase and use cannabis medicinally. Business women, elderly people, police officers etc. Not everyone who uses the stuff are lazy, drooling morons who have no ambition in life! And you don't have to smoke it either there's hundreds of different products you can choose from to ease pain or treat medical conditions and not all of the options get a person "High" either, just dull pain and I'd certainly rather have options for pain management than just destroy my liver with prescription pills because" big pharma " wants to keep raking in the billions of $$$ because it's a lucrative. Business for them to push prescription drugs that don't cure but only treat medical problems and cause more problems with harmful side effects.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 95

• I think all drugs should be legalized, and everyone should be free to do whatever they wish to their own bodies.

That said, when a girl voluntarily enters an exclusive romantic relationship arrangement with me, she is subject to my dating standards, which include not smoking weed.

0|3
    0|0
  • Fine by me since I'm up for it, though I don't get to smoke weed regularly since it's so illegal in Japan (just on trips to the US). I know plenty of nice people who partake, though they're not necessarily hardcore stoners who revolve their life around weed, just people who like to chill out and smoke every now and then in a social setting.

0|0
    0|0
    • That said, since I don't get to smoke frequently it hits me on a whole new level in ways that surprises some of my friends. First time I took some big hits and was like, "I don't feel anything at all." Then all of a sudden the time seemed to slow down and everything was funny and I excused myself to go to the bathroom and then noticed a wet urine highlight on the toilet bowl. Suddenly I felt like I was inside the multi-verse and could see into the future and the past and how everything in the universe was connected, like Neo in The Matrix at the end, and I started traveling back and forth between parallel universes and through time while staring at the urine highlight, and apparently did this for about half an hour before my friends started banging on the door and asking me if I was all right.

• As a teenager year old who smokes a lot of weed, and grows weed on occasion I can't understand why anyone would dislike it, it is healthy, it feels amazing, and it is not addictive. I'm not saying everyone should smoke it, your choices are your own, but I think people shouldn't dislike others just because they smoke it

1|2
    0|0
    • It is addictive anythibg can be addicted. I see tons of people who can't put down weed because they're process addicted. If video games can be dangerous enough to land it on a list for national health disorders why do you think weed is any better. Weed isn't only healthy it also has some negative effects that effect especially teenagers the worst. I find that a lot of extremely pro weed people are misinformed. They're like it's not a drug it's a plan. Like give me a break. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Show All
    • And thank you EmzyX

• Welcome bud. Add me.

• Often these people are addicts who their life ends up revolving around weed. They say they don't need it but end up smoking when they're stressed and multiple times a week.

I'd like to say I don't mind but I think I'd rather have someone who rarely smokes or not at all.

1|1
    0|0
  • I honestly don't mind since weed since it's better than smoking cigarettes and drinking. Obviously I don't want them smoking so much that their life is consumed by it but more of recreational. I don't smoke myself but I don't see the harm in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not ever date, or even associate with, anyone who smoked weed. I've only ever had one friend who started smoking, and she and I had a very, very long conversation about it, and she doesn't even associated with the people she used to smoke with. Actually, she turned one of them over to law enforcement lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care, but people who smoke weed regularly often make me feel like I can't be fun around them unless I smoke too which makes me less likely to try to hang out

0|0
    0|1
    • I relate to that highly because i only do it on the occasion and sometimes I don't want to.

• Though thats only if allll they talk about is drugs in general

• I will not date anyone who smokes (anything), drinks heavily, or does other recreational drugs. Maybe hookup, but I don't want to be around someone whose mind is constantly altered (which with weed or anything else, if you do it enough it will alter your mind even when you're not high)

1|0
    0|0
  • So I'm not a pot smoker myself, but all my friends smoke pretty much constantly. It's definitely not a behavior that I find attractive, but I wouldn't not date a girl if she smoked. I will say that for many people, pot is like their central social/life activity, and if she's smoking pot, it means that she isn't doing other things, and that would get old very fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they don't abuse it , do it everyday, I don't think weed is that bad of a drug but if they focus their whole life around it then yes they have a problem , just like alcohol I don't mind if someone drinks just as long as they don't abuse it all the time , everyone has their differences but what matters most is if. that person is really good to you and treats your right , if you can't accept each other's differences then your relationship won't last

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on why and how much they do it. When it gets out of hand and that person doesn't wanna do anything about it, I'm out. Ain't got enough room in my life for people like that.
    If it's for pain and the use is honestly in cpntrol and not the first option, like me, then I understand and 100% accept that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm cool, man.
    I don't smoke it, but I seriously rarely hear about bad shit happening concerning weed, CNN is too busy calling everyone racists, making white people wanna kill themselves and talking about school shooters.
    Weed isn't my biggest concern, if it is any at all. So go ahead m8, blaze it.
    I don't want any, but if it's your cup of tea, go ahead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a weed smoker so of course I don't care. What would bother me is if that was all they did. As much as I love weed I wouldn't want to be with someone that smokes it all day long. I only smoke a tiny bit at night which is a lot different than being high all day long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date someone for whom it was a regular habit. If they had done it, or occasionally still did, it wouldn't be an issue. It is legal here now anyway, although it has been pretty openly used here for years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fine by me, I smoke every once in a while.

As long as their life doesn't revolve around it or something like that, I see no reason to be upset over occasional use of weed

0|2
    0|0
  • What do you feel about it is more important? If you are planning for something then ask him some serious question about how you look at you guys 5 years down the line and how responsibly he is willing to plan for it?

If you are fooling around have fun...

0|0
    0|0
    • Im confused.. this doesn't really fit with the question or you have some odd wording..

• Show All
    • But you're like saying plan.. plan for what?

• Buy some smoke... and keep smoking ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• I'd judge them more for being close minded about it than I would for smoking it. Though like anything if its being used as a crutch that looks unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a plant that's literally less dangerous to you than water (you can overdose on water but can't on weed). People who are against weed baffle me.

1|1
    0|1
  • I have nothing against people who smoke it, but i wouldn't date a pothead. If she smokes maybe once in a blue moon it's fine but multiple times a week is too much for me

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh, in terms of dating and attraction, I wouldn't date someone who smokes weed.

But other then that, I think it's stupid, but if they wanna smoke it, they can smoke it. Who am I to judge?

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 31

• I myself smoke occasionally. It's not because i think it's cool or anything. I just enjoy it; it relaxes me. It helped me get rid of my severe self-hatred. Sometimes i smoke together with my older sister and all we do then is bond. So if someone i'm attracted to would smoke weed i wouldn't mind at all and even smoke with them. Unless that's all they want to do

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I think it's unattractive. I'm not into men who smoke cigarettes either. Smoking in general just really turns me off, mainly because the smell of smoke gives me a headache. I don't care if other people do it, I just wouldn't date someone who did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is not for everyone. Everyday stoner are people I dont really want to get involve with to much. For fun it is ok but an everyday thing... is much of a waist of money and time I guess. Also people who brag about smoking a ton it is kind of ridiculous.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with anyone who takes drugs of any kind, be it cigarettes, weed or a regular alcohol consumption, therefore dealbreaker. My boyfriend did it once with friends and it had led to our only big fight in over 3 years of relationship.

Maybe I should also add that it is illegal here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tlhow i seebis is that weed is for idiots who think their cool because they do drugs. I know a lot of people who do weed and brad that they do drugs. Those are the kind of people I don't friend. I also have a bunch of friends that do weed but they don't brag about it and post it online. They're cool people but I have no plans of ever doing weed with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • You say weed is for idiots yet you can't even type words that make sense. Just thought you should know if you are gonna judge people like that make sure you don't sound dumb.๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Show All
    • Don't get your panties in a bunch. all๐Ÿ˜‹ I'm on a phone too. And I know errors can happen. My point is if you are gonna judge (bash) people who smoke weed by calling them idiots, don't make yourself look like an idiot doing it. Or better yet just don't... what's the word you used?๐Ÿค”BASH others then no one will point out your bad grammar. by the way it's (they're) not (their). That my dear isn't spell correct. That's not knowing the correct word. Don't get mad. Just a little something to think about.๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Just don't be so judgmental. I make typos all the time. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I smoke occasionally, used to smoke multiple times a day, all the fโ€™ing time. It made me depressed with the combo of an abussive relationship. I dont like smoking it now unless im drunk. Im totally okay with people who smoke as long as they do is safely

0|1
    0|1
    • Abusive relationships need weed to carry on and mellow out. So if I see a woman or couple seeking PIP I look for signs of abuse before getting involved.

I regret you were treated badly.

• I use weed to get out of depression slumps. It makes me more productive, active, and focused on what I have to do for the day. Just 1-2 joints a day keeps me going.

1|1
    0|0
    • I feel that...1 joints worth is enough for me as well, but I have a bad habit of going over...

• Lol me too. Iโ€™ll usually have 1 in the morning and 1 before bed even if I tell myself to stick to 1 per day

• when I'm going really hard on myself, I can get away with one or two tokes a day, not even joints. A joint in the morning and a joint before bed would keep me more than high enough if I'm not hanging out with friends

• Not a biggy. Rather my S/O smoke that rather than be a drinker, pill popper or smoke cigarettes to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t care if a guy wants to roll his socks up and smoke them, I just wonโ€™t date a guy who smokes. No stoners, tobacco users, no dopers.

1|1
    0|0
  • ( cannabis) is not bad as cannabis is used for medicinal purpose but using it as weed its kinda of addiction similar to tobacco but its not as bad as tobacco... as far as my own personal opinion i dont like any kind of addiction :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it myself and it's fun, but I've noticed that the scene that does it as a lifestyle, tend to value "fun" over dealing with the kind of shit that separates the mature from the immature. It's cool to do for a specific purpose, be it to treat yourself after a particularly long day, unwind with good friends, a party activity, but once a person starts losing "reasons" to do it, I think then it becomes a problem. It starts becoming a habit that keeps individuals from doing other, more rewarding things.

0|1
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less about if someone smokes or not ๐Ÿ˜‚. It's thier decision not mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont mind it as long as its not an everyday thing

0|1
    0|0
  • So i use because im in everyday pain, but I dont smoke everyday. I wouldn't be able to be with someone Who was addicted...

0|2
    0|0
    • I'm a daily smoker I have my med card. it's not a drug it's medicine. I believe it's way healthier than popping a bunch of pills everyday or u can just twist one up or pack a bowl.

• I don't like it. It's not attractive, and I'd rather get with someone who doesn't smoke.

0|1
    0|1
  • Unattractive to me. But not if they're like, obsessed with it and always talk about it. Especially if you can TELL they smoke weed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like it because i dont want my partner to be unhealthy and die early.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what do you think of people who drink

0|1
    0|0
    • I dont mind it. I actually want to be a bartender think it woud be pretty cool. Just as long as their life doesn't revolve around it to the point its unhealthy.

• Show All
    • Please don't assume things and think im judging because I'm not.

• They smell like s***

0|0
    1|1
  • it wouldn't bother me

0|2
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes