What do you think of people who smoke weed?

I'm asking dating and or attraction wise
  • I don't care
  • Fine by me since I smoke myself
  • I don't like it
    Vote C
  • Fine by me as long as they don't do it and or they don't discuss about it around me
    Vote D
Think I should clarify I asked this to see the general opinion of people on here because personally i smoke weed and of course wouldn't mind if my SO did too.
I'm not judging anybody because everybody has their prefrence

3397

Most Helpful Guys

• i voted for D, i don't mind as long as they don't do it near me and they wash up to get the smell off them after they're done. if it's their house, i'm just gonna take my leave and go home or some where else. if it's my place then they either need to go home to smoke or they can smoke up outside at the garage, a ventilated room, and/or as long as it not near me because i hate the smell of burning weed, i think it's worse than cigarette smell in my opinion.

• It's a deal breaker for me. I have zero interest in people who smoke, drink excessively or often, or use any recreational drugs.

Most Helpful Girls

• I honestly think people who smoke weed are the chillest, coolest, most accepting and open minded people. I do care if they smoke and how much and how often they smoke, but as long as it's a healthy, reasonable amount, I'm totally fine with it. I chose 'Fine by me since I smoke myself', but I don't smoke regularly. I'm more of a recreational, whenever-my-friend-offers, once every 4 months type of smoker. I don't find stoners any more or less attractive than a nonstoner, but it's definitely not a turn-off, unless they smoke more than is healthy or socially acceptable.

• I don't really give a s*** about common misconceptions about people who use cannabis and thc based products, when I tore my lumbo sacral muscles in my lower back in 2004 and had to have surgery, the prescription pain medications were causing me stomach problems and I ended up with an ulcer just a year and a half later, so I decided to try looking into alternative medicine and found that marijuana works phenomenally to heal many ailments and manage pain. I have a medical marijuana card and certificates and buy my medicines once a month and surprisingly have met many people from all walks of life who purchase and use cannabis medicinally. Business women, elderly people, police officers etc. Not everyone who uses the stuff are lazy, drooling morons who have no ambition in life! And you don't have to smoke it either there's hundreds of different products you can choose from to ease pain or treat medical conditions and not all of the options get a person "High" either, just dull pain and I'd certainly rather have options for pain management than just destroy my liver with prescription pills because" big pharma " wants to keep raking in the billions of $$$ because it's a lucrative. Business for them to push prescription drugs that don't cure but only treat medical problems and cause more problems with harmful side effects.