Guys, what do you like a girl to wear on the first date?

Girls, how do you like to dress on a first date?
Note: Part of the date will require walking outside in hot weather.
See, my usual move is to dress fairly ordinary on the first date (think girl-next-door look), and then dress up for the second date with a sundress or something. But I can't think of a girl-next-door look in my closet that will be comfortable walking in heat! 😭

35141

Most Helpful Guys

• As you perhap can tell from all the answers fr guys, most of us really don't care what you girls wear.

We are honestly more interested in what is under the clothes 😌

• Well he can prepare to be disappointed 😂

Most Helpful Girls

• If it is in the winter time - I will wear a long sleeved tiger print that covers everything until the neck.

If it is summer time - I will wear a grey top or wasabi coloured top with black pants and black running shoes