Did I screw myself up?

If you matched with your ex on Tinder (he had fake profile) and he was trolling you and you were short replying at him and when he said by the way it’s your ex, he said you’re pretty chill but too bad this is account is just for memes and you don’t reply.

Did I screw myself fully like lost all chances to get back with him (if I ever had any) or not? Did I screw myself up?
  • Yes you lost all chances
    Vote A
  • It doesn’t change anything
    Vote B
  • No maybe he will think twice now
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Based on at other reply I just saw you write, he dumped because you ignored him for one day? he's too sensitive and that is a beta trait. You dont need that. If you told him you needed space and reassured him you still wanted it and he still broke up he's not worth your time. Let him learn is my vote.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah his ex went quiet and then she left him so I guess he's hurt from that... so I'm guessing he was like I'mma leave her before she does.

• Show All
    • Then that is his loss. You did nothing wrong and didn't sabotage any chances. This is on him.

• yeah why'd he even reveal himself

• Your boyfriend was named Kris? Why is he speaking in foreign language? Do you know your boyfriend spoke this language? You just keep asking "What Kris". Which either means "Which Kris" or "What Kris are you trying to say". I don't get question, dialogue at all, or anything. I didn't vote.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's my ex and I meant which Kris.. then he said it's yo ex Christian... yea that's our main language but we talk in English sometimes...

• Show All
    • lol there is no way he is even as half good looking than me. I get a lot of guys hitting on me every time and so many compliments while he gets rejected by ugly girls.. he's never had as cool girl as me and never will again. The reason I've been trying is cause I have a nice heart and get attached easily.. So when I do I don't want to let go that easily unless there's no hope.. but yeah

• when we were together he was so proud of me he showed me off to everyone he loved and was with me all the time took me out.. etc

Most Helpful Girls

• For one, to short reply someone who is talking to you like that seems like an appropriate response. They're not taking the conversation seriously so why should you? That aside. I'm curious why you broke up to begin with. Usually my general rule is exes are exes for a reason. It was either for a really good reason or a really dumb reason. Either way there was a reason. You have to ask yourself if it's worth it to even try again after you relay that reason to yourself. He didn't seem to say anything that would hint that he was interested. He just seemed to be joking around and being silly.

0|0
    0|0
    • We broke up for a stupid reason because I didn't answer to him for a day...

• Show All
    • I was trying to say that it didn't look like you flirted. So it should be cool. But I advise you not to just take him back. He has to be more mature in the future or he will think it's okay to break up and hurt girls if girls just keep forgiving him so easily.

• I doubt he would even want to be with me as he's so immature

• Why would you want to get back together with your ex anyway? From that exchange, he sounds like an asshole.

0|5
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• I think you should really move on from here, not because you lost your chance, but because he seems a bit of an ass. Sorry. I know how love is. But I think you should try and move on.

1|0
    0|0
    • He is childish yeah. I will probably show of a new dude to him soon. Can’t wait lol

• Good for you 👍

• If he was trolling you, you did not have a chance to begin with.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why’d he troll me tho like what was the point

• Show All
    • Sure hit me up hun

• Lacking the level required for a PM, I can't.

• He makes a fake Tinder, he has the problem. Not you. He is simply idiot.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's true but did I mess everything up

• Show All
    • so yes or no

• You didn't ruin nothing

• I think it's a waste to get back together at all without resolving the issues that broke you apart.

1|0
    0|0
    • The only reason was because I didn't answer to him for a day. I needed time as he was rude.

• you ignored him for one day and his response was to dump you? Move on, he's too immature.

• He definitely is...

• Well, he is not good for you. Go find somebody else, because no one that likes you would ever create a fake Tinder account in order to annoy you. Forget this son of a gun, for your own sake.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about getting with someone who doesn't feel the need to hide behind a fake account

1|0
    0|0
  • Look at why you split... if that didn't change then it was doomed anywase

1|0
    0|0
    • It was small reasons

• Show All
    • Well that is childish... hell with him

• He definitely is

• It's pathetic really, why would he make a fake profile? You shouldn't be with such a loser, you deserve better so just try to forget about him and move past him...

0|0
    0|0
    • he said he's done it before soo maybe it's not about me.

• Maybe not, but it's still pathetic, what's the point in leading people on and just wasting their time...

• Yea I wonder that

• Don't mess with him. Sounds like a jerk. Genuinely good guys wouldn't pull this crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was doing it just to fuck with you I don't know why you wpuld want to get back with him. He sounds like a real tool.

0|0
    0|0
    • He is a fool. Why would he even tell me about it.

• Maybe. You just have to change why he dumped you in the first place... if you can identify that and change it. You will have a chance. Do you know why?

0|0
    0|0
    • He said the reason was because I ignored him for a day (I needed my time away as he was rude) and he said because I ignored him he saw the same he saw in his ex. No matter how mad someone is you should still at least read. It's stupid to me.

• Show All
    • Well he’s a kid nuff said.

• Lol ok. Fair enough

• What made you think it's a fake profile? He said so or?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes check the screenshot

• Show All
    • not really but we were really close. Always together

• Maybe express those feelings to him by text or something if you feel you still want to be with him.

• Just move on you make someone your ex because there is something which is not right between you guys yeah of course you might be in an illusion thinking you can be happy again but no... move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • we broke up for stupid reasons tho

• Show All
    • that's the only thing I'm concerned about. I don't want him to see me in a bad light... I know it doesn't matter now anymore as he left but still I don't want to decrease chances

• Can you just dm me damn I think you got the whole thing wrong 🤔

• Don’t over think it just breathe it’ll be ok don’t panic nobody likes that just stay calm

0|0
    0|0
    • how do you see it tho

• Obviously, your ex is a world class creep. Why would you want to get back with him?

0|0
    0|0
  • find somebody else I’d say but it’s possible probably

0|0
    0|0
  • Chances of what over this?
    Dafuq his chat game is weird af
    What on earth is a person supposed to say after being called a fish

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah it's strange he's trolling around but eh

do you think I messed everything up

• Show All
    • Obv they are weird. He sent drinks so guess he went out last night. Meh like I care about a rat

• I think he wants to talk but has nothing to say then. Some people so that they wait until an event like a birthday to initiate a conversation by saying HBD.
      His way is sending weird pics and expecting you to comment I guess

• Ops... fake? Cmon I hate fake. But here is the case if u love him just continue. Yeah

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah I never replied and now I don't know he unmatched or deleted account I saw.. Lol by the way I uploaded something on story on Snapchat and he seen it within 10 mins... really quick

• Show All
    • Lol. But why should he just block you. Its bad at the first place and now he's being sorry. lol. tell him I said *shame* lol jxt kiddyn.

• Lol ikr he prolly feels dumb

• There’s always a chance. If you love him, don’t give up.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no point trying to get back with someone who makes fake tinder accounts to screw with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I highly doubt he made it just for me, he probably just randomly ran into. Guess he didn't post his real picture cause nobody would like him LOL

• Show All
    • Well yea I mean if its ugly then no brand can help but some clothes can end up looking hot tbh

• What are some of your favorite brands to see a guy wear?

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• That's deep

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want to date him? He sounds immature and childish

1|0
    0|0
    • was he trynna make me mad

• Show All
    • Look, you deserve better than him. What mature guy does that to someone? Even if you had a chance you shouldn't because you're worth more

• you are so right! <3

• He seems like an idiot and a full on jerk. I wouldn't waste my time with him if I were you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Eh, don’t get back with him. He’s an ex for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you messed up your 2md chance but do you want to be with someone that is making fake accounts to talk to you instead of just talking to you. Why does he feel the need to play games?

0|0
    0|0
    • well I think he didn't create it for me but he ran at me I think. I mean what do you think

• That could be it. He saw you and took a chance. You would know best. Trust how you feel about the situation, the gut feeling

• I have no gut feeling tbh I am confused lol

• Yes you did. You have never a chance with him because you are not on his Level

0|0
    0|0
  • No, just leave him behind. He sounds like a douche

1|0
    0|0
  • lol he played you excellently.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm so confused rn lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Hun explain this better please.