Did I screw myself up?

If you matched with your ex on Tinder (he had fake profile) and he was trolling you and you were short replying at him and when he said by the way it’s your ex, he said you’re pretty chill but too bad this is account is just for memes and you don’t reply.

Did I screw myself fully like lost all chances to get back with him (if I ever had any) or not? Did I screw myself up?
  • Yes you lost all chances
  • It doesn’t change anything
  • No maybe he will think twice now
    Vote C

1240

Most Helpful Guys

• Based on at other reply I just saw you write, he dumped because you ignored him for one day? he's too sensitive and that is a beta trait. You dont need that. If you told him you needed space and reassured him you still wanted it and he still broke up he's not worth your time. Let him learn is my vote.

• yeah his ex went quiet and then she left him so I guess he's hurt from that... so I'm guessing he was like I'mma leave her before she does.

• Then that is his loss. You did nothing wrong and didn't sabotage any chances. This is on him.

• yeah why'd he even reveal himself

• Your boyfriend was named Kris? Why is he speaking in foreign language? Do you know your boyfriend spoke this language? You just keep asking "What Kris". Which either means "Which Kris" or "What Kris are you trying to say". I don't get question, dialogue at all, or anything. I didn't vote.

• Yeah that's my ex and I meant which Kris.. then he said it's yo ex Christian... yea that's our main language but we talk in English sometimes...

• lol there is no way he is even as half good looking than me. I get a lot of guys hitting on me every time and so many compliments while he gets rejected by ugly girls.. he's never had as cool girl as me and never will again. The reason I've been trying is cause I have a nice heart and get attached easily.. So when I do I don't want to let go that easily unless there's no hope.. but yeah

• when we were together he was so proud of me he showed me off to everyone he loved and was with me all the time took me out.. etc

Most Helpful Girls

• For one, to short reply someone who is talking to you like that seems like an appropriate response. They're not taking the conversation seriously so why should you? That aside. I'm curious why you broke up to begin with. Usually my general rule is exes are exes for a reason. It was either for a really good reason or a really dumb reason. Either way there was a reason. You have to ask yourself if it's worth it to even try again after you relay that reason to yourself. He didn't seem to say anything that would hint that he was interested. He just seemed to be joking around and being silly.

• We broke up for a stupid reason because I didn't answer to him for a day...

• I was trying to say that it didn't look like you flirted. So it should be cool. But I advise you not to just take him back. He has to be more mature in the future or he will think it's okay to break up and hurt girls if girls just keep forgiving him so easily.

• I doubt he would even want to be with me as he's so immature

• Why would you want to get back together with your ex anyway? From that exchange, he sounds like an asshole.