Am I being cat fished?

I’m texting this girl and she sent me two photos of herself and I’m not really believing that that’s her. Her eye colour is different, the noses are different and one girl has three beauty marks beside her lips and one doesn’t. Can y’all help.Am I being cat fished?Am I being cat fished?
Updates:
Do those two pictures look like the same girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Probably being cat fished. Ask for a video of face to be sure. Or something that is very hard to fake. Or a live pic

1|0
    0|0
  • If she is willing to send you photos why would you scare her off with a cam session? I would be excited to hear someone wanted to video chat with me because it means they are into me.

1|0
    0|0
    • She said she doesn’t like being called a cat fish and she told me she can’t bc her camera is broken.

• That is a lie. If her cam is really broken she would go and get a new one. Sorry, she is catfishing you, might even be a dude. Move on.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Looks exactly the same to me. Noses look the same, eye color is similar enough that it could be her own variation or contacts and the "beauty marks" are so small they could easily be covered by makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Run the pictures through google image search. It will show up if they have been taken from a website and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look the same to me. Different lighting and clothes can have effects on the looks. can't really compare noses when her hair kinda covers it

0|0
    0|0
  • If your instinct is telling you something, listen to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask for a picture if we touching her nose with her pinky. Provide the same and your done.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you ask yourself this question, the answer is always yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just test em like ask em for specific types of pictures and make it more and more difficult as you go lol

0|0
    0|0
  • a slight the same. very possible just different lighting and exposures...

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like a catfish use Google images so you can be sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Same girl

Chin is the same, jawline, eyebrows, faceshape

0|0
    0|0
  • just Facetime her and see 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • both of those images are all over the internet

0|0
    0|0
  • her lips looks a little big in the second pic

0|0
    0|0
  • SHE IS THE ONE

0|0
    0|0
  • that girl is hella cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Ask for proof. Specific hand signs, a video, etc. If she gets scared off, then good riddance. No person worth talking to catfishes other people.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're being cat fished. The photos look like different girls

1|0
    0|0
  • lol My eyesight is just right. It is her, guy. Ask her for cam on your fancy cell.

0|0
    1|0
  • Ask her to send a pic of her holding a piece of paper with your GAG username written on it

0|0
    0|0
  • SAme girl different lighting and angle your good but same person probably not the same person lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's her. And yes, she's f***in FABULOUS. 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • It could just be lighting

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta do the face time or Skype to know for sure. Never trust picture exchange.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes