Am I being cat fished?

I’m texting this girl and she sent me two photos of herself and I’m not really believing that that’s her. Her eye colour is different, the noses are different and one girl has three beauty marks beside her lips and one doesn’t. Can y’all help.Am I being cat fished?Am I being cat fished?
Do those two pictures look like the same girl?

918

Most Helpful Guys

• Probably being cat fished. Ask for a video of face to be sure. Or something that is very hard to fake. Or a live pic

• If she is willing to send you photos why would you scare her off with a cam session? I would be excited to hear someone wanted to video chat with me because it means they are into me.

• She said she doesn’t like being called a cat fish and she told me she can’t bc her camera is broken.

• That is a lie. If her cam is really broken she would go and get a new one. Sorry, she is catfishing you, might even be a dude. Move on.

Most Helpful Girl