Girls, Does this guy sound like a loser?

No Job
No Money
No Bank
No GFNo CarHighschool dropout
  • Yes, He's a Loser.
    Vote A
  • No, He's not a loser.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
This is actually about me..
I'm not going to change it

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• He is a loser if he is not planning to do anything about it.

2|1
    0|0
    • I don't plan on it, Does that make a loser?

• If you don't want to be able to support yourself or even try to, that pretty much makes you a failure in the society, where the goal is to be self-sufficient.

• Yes, That's what I am and I have no goals to change it..

• I was cool with all until he said HS dropout. None are dealbreakers except that one. HOWEVER, if he gets his GED then i can work with that. And he also has to be applying for a job and saving for a car with money he makes from the job. Other than that, i could work with it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• Accurate.

0|1
    0|0
    • What?

• Show All
    • With your attitude and unwillingness to change, yes.

• I'm a total loser?

• So, just to clarify. No job, no assets, no education and no desire or intention to attain any of these things.

Yeah. That's a fucking loser.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, That's me. I'm a loser.. Thanks for being honest..

• Depends on what you do, live at home with your mum for the rest of your life and stay home day and night? Yeah sure, you’re a failure, which I guess makes you a looser.
    If you go out and get a job or start a business or something with you’re life you aren’t a failure.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's only a loser if he refuses to even try doing something about his situation.

1|1
    0|0
  • No he's not a loser, he's the most sought after guy once his glowing accomplishments were made public knowledge.
    He's a keeper not a loser, what girl wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a guy like that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you’re unable to live a stable life without a job and money. Maybe your life would have turned out better if you finished highschool and went to college.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he is not trying to change his situation, he probably is.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say he chooses to be his own loser in life and in love and not some moreotivated girl's cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
    • So, That's a yes? Based on this would you say I'm a loser?

• It's his choice. If he isn't doing anything about it, just thinking about how miserable he is to girls - then he's a loser. If he's trying to cope with this - he's definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if he's trying to get any of those things or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I'm not trying to. Does that make me a loser?

• Kinda. If you’re content to sponge off others and not do anything to better your life and you’re unhappy enough to whine on gag, then yeah

• Ok, Good. Thank you.

• He's not a loser maybe he just broken if u love him stand beside him make him successful man but only if he a good guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Why dont you have any of these things?

0|1
    0|0
    • Because I'm a loser lol

• Show All
    • So, I should except being a loser?

• No you shouldn't

• Job fix, barista or fast food worker. Which means you’ll have a boss. They tell you what to do. They say fetch, than you need to fetch. Brown nosing, and hard work should pay off like gold.

Car fix, practice makes perfect, ride a bus to and from work. Save up for a car.

You can’t have bank without money. So get a job to get the money.

Go get your GED. Than community college.

In order to keep a girlfriend/boyfriend you do need to spend time, and money on them. Time & money shows your putting effort in the relationship.

Eventually you can get a college degree in the field of your passion. If you don’t like the idea of having a boss. Than suck it until you can start your own damn business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only If he isn't willing to change his current situation.
    Call it a work in progress instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • He isn't a loser but he is careless and not bothering

0|0
    0|0
  • This is troubling

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes you are.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks..

• Show All
    • Yes, i mean you acknowledged you are a looser and don't want to change anything about it and you post questions like this, i don't see how you can not even be

• Can not even be what?

• Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • No one is a loser unless he/she wants to be one.

1|0
    0|0
    • I want to be a loser..

• Show All
    • Why don't you stop minding and listening to those horseshit and start living for yourself.

• I'll try..

• Let's be honest you know you could do better.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not going to though..

• Show All
    • Ohhhh sorry I was thrown off I assumed u were a girl asking other girls for advice on a guy my bad

• No, I'm a loser guy lol..

• Sounds like cold and misty morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, You sound like a total loser.. 😂😜

0|1
    0|0
  • everyone has potential

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes