Do you tink shy girls are attractive why ore why not?

would you prefer a shy girl Do you tink shy girls are attractive why ore why not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• *Just a shy girl waiting for the comments πŸ™ˆ* lol...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah.
    I'm attracted to shy or at least introverted/wallflower personalities.
    It might take a while to get them to loosen up, but it's worth it and I'm patient. This is simply what's right/works for me.

I do find extroverts, social butterflies, etc. a bit too all in your face for my liking/personality.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, I find shy girls very cute. Especially if when I get to know them, that they aren't so shy and actually are happy expressing their feelings around me and showing me who they really are

0|0
    0|0
  • For me I prefer shy girls some think that it's a sort of weakness but me I love that so if u r a shy girl who is reading this don't hesitate to text me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who knows πŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • they are hard to crack but there fun to its like a challenge

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots of them are very hot you just have to get inside and bring them out

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s sort of weak to be shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, cause it's cute, plus I'm shy myself, and they don't cheat as much as extroverted bitches that are surrounded by fuckboys 24/7.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, BUT, actually getting a shy girl can be hard because when a girl is shy she's sometimes hard to talk to and you may take her quietness as a "dont talk to me" rather than her being nervous

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes