Are you attracted to girls with black hair?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Depends
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm attracted passionately to every human ; as I can obviously see you have black hair, probably Asian, your very attractive. I am attracted to girls in relationship standards ; have to of been born a woman, and I am passionate about woman's stance, I love it when they stand tall, or even weak. And I am passionate about a woman that wants obvious answers haha, hell. I'll be honest, I'm passionate about EVERYTHING there is to be passionate about.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 65

• I'm Asian so I grew up around black hair. But starting in the early teens, a lot of Asians would dye their hair the "Asian" color - that sort of dark brown, slightly reddish/copper-ish color. I used to do it too until one day I figured out that I could use the money I spent on that for other more beneficial things like traveling to other countries!

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'm attracted to all girls. Well women haha. Black, blue, green and even sometimes pink is pretty hot. Long hair is awesome in its way, so soft and can be used to tie wrists. haha It's also not just the hair, but the smile, the beauty that shines outward and makes you want to be around them all the time. So YES to your question

1|0
    0|0
  • This really depends on where you live. Where black hair is rare you'll find that many men appreciate it. And where blond hair is rare you'll find that men will apreciate it more than black hair.
    I can assume that as human beings we prefer and appreciate what is rare and unusual where do we live.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, definitely. It's my preference when finding a girl to be casual with but seriously, it's really not a huge problem. She could probably have any hair colour and she would still attract me, because she has lots of other amazing qualities.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any colour hair is fine but not all colours look good on everyone ask Kim K. She looks best with black hair to me but some look nice with green or blue etc. I prefer the natural hair and eyes and skin personally.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yes I love it even more when they have red tips

1|0
    0|0
  • I like brown and black hair much more often than blondish hair.

1|1
    0|0
  • All depends on attitude and confidence and the length and cut of the hair for any hair I'm a short hair kind of fella

1|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the girl herself because preferably I like blondes but over the weekend I seen brunette perfection

1|0
    0|1
  • black hair, pale skinny with blue eyes, perfection !

2|0
    0|0
  • Not as such no
    If I met a nice girl with black hair it wouldn't bother me either though but it isn't my preference

1|0
    0|0
    • Blondes aren't my preference but I have gotten along with them

I just find black haired Girls more attractive especially the ones with blue eyes

• I do not consider hair color a point of attraction in the female body.

1|0
    0|0
  • Omfg YES!! I love dark colours so much on girls. I'm a sucker for dark eyes and hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • All hair colours are equal in my eyes. Apart from the unatural ones like blue or green. Like wtf.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to attrctive girls regardless of hair color lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to ladies with a warm and loving personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like her but I also like them to have a little black tone on them

1|0
    0|0
  • For me hair colour is doesn't matter because it is naturally inheritance via reproduction.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them but it has to be natural. It is not my favourite but it's nice

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind really. I prefer brunettes but not a deal breaker at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• Well guys with black hair i am as i'm straight.

1|0
    0|0
  • Assuming I like girls, I feel like it would take much more than the hair to see if I'm physically attracted to someone lol. But I mean, I don't think black hair would add/deduct points in my opinion xD

2|0
    0|0
  • I love the black hairstyles in my Asian dramas. It looks so pretty and universal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black hair and blue eyes are so beautiful together in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Noo because I'm not into girls

2|0
    0|0
  • Im attracted to brunnettes

1|0
    1|1
  • Yea, black hair is the best! :*

1|0
    0|0
  • Black hair is beautiful

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes they can be pretty 🍭

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh my gosh smh

1|0
    0|0
  • I like women with black hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like brunettes , blondes, redheads.

1|0
    1|1
  • Im straight but girls w black hair looks more appealing to me. (Celebs)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes