If A was your girlfriend, would you dump her for B, based exclusively in the looks?

AIf A was your girlfriend, would you dump her for B, based exclusively in the looks?
If A was your girlfriend, would you dump her for B, based exclusively in the looks?

B

Updates:
Ok. Well I get told quite often I look like girl A. And I got dumped for a girl who looks a lot like B, possibly uglier because she has very crooked teeth and smaller, baggy and droopy hooded eyes. And bad hair. My ex and I were doing long distance and the other girl lived in his same town. But still, I can’t understand why he did that (we got on great, he repeated that as he dumped me, I exclude it’s a question of personality because we were really like one). So it must have been looks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd never dump someone just to go after someone else. Something would have to happen, we'd have to have a fight, or it must become clear to me that we aren't compatible... etc. I'd never be happy with my girl and then dump her because I want to go after another girl. There would need to be a reason just between us as to why the relationship needed to end independent of any other person.

0|0
    0|0
    • Per your update. It sounds like it being LD was the issue. You weren't physically there. He couldn't hold you. He couldn't kiss you. He could never hold your hand and stroke your hair. He couldn't make love to you. Other women where present in his life and he could actually see them and spend time with them and apparently someone else worked there way into his heart.

LDR very rarely ever work out.

• It worked out for us for two years and I was looking for a job in his country when that disgusting bitch came in and ruined everything

• I didn't even need to look at the pictures to know that my answer is no.

I would never dump any girlfriend for someone else based exclusively on looks. I don't care how gorgeous the other woman is. If I'm in a relationship and it's going well, I'm not dumping my girlfriend for anyone else.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol not sure if you made the girl from Pretty Little Liars A out of well making a pun. But it was brilliant if you did. And no, looks wise I'd stay with A. B looks... well like a B.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Hell no, not even personality would get me to go down on B 😅

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? You think there’s such a big gap between the two?

• Show All
    • Who doesn't 😂
      But damn, be proud of that look 😄

• There’s not much to be proud of if the person you are in love with still dumps you 🤷🏻‍♀️

• You answered your own question with the update-- it was about the distance.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah but why cmget a bad looking girl than, he could have found himself a pretty girl...

• The heart wants what the heart wants. Maybe she's pretty to him. Maybe he likes her personality. Girl A is beautiful. It was the long distance that put the distant between his heart and yours and allowed a girl who lived where he does to work her way into his heart.

• @Miristheiss Yeah pretty much. Plus B is not as pretty for sure, but she's not bad-looking either.

• Surely they may. There's more to good pairing for life than looks, but it's a biggie up there. So work on your attraction and desirability, and your social skills. Love can't start 'till attraction does, and then there needs to be a conversation.

0|0
    0|0
    • On update...
      Likely it had nothing to do with any of this, but simple proximity. And why LDR's never work. Stats say within 90 days one or the other will find someone else.
      Guys don't do with with waiting - if this girl made herself available to him that's what he went for. Your looks and personality likely have zero to do with it.

You might want to check your ego, narcissism, and solipsism. They don't really look so good on you. :)

• B can then dump based on same grounds

Therefore because of this time context, I won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bases on looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Not based on looks, no way

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks isn’t everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep B is the hottest Bitch evaaaaa

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have either as a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • no...

0|0
    0|0
  • no I would keep A

0|0
    0|0
  • not a chance

0|0
    0|0
    • You failed to mention that in your question. Distance definitely plays a factor, she is readily available to him, you are not. That can make the other girl seem like a better option.. I personally never ever do long distance unless there is a greater than 90% chance of it becoming local within a month or two.

• nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
    • Also it's possible he just liked she was closer and they had good connection. Still sucks though :/

• I'd keep A because she is an A

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It’s not necessarily about looks, more chance of him simply wanting a real relationship rather than a pseudo one

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but if you get on great with a girl (we really, really did, it lasted two years at a distance, we had a very deep connection) and she’s pretty, why dump her for the first random plain looking girl you find (he hooked up with her when drunk and kept doing that until he decided to make her his gf)?

• Just because you find her ugly doesn’t mean he does. Long distance relationships for many people, aren’t real relationships. It’s in name and fidelity only with little in return to create the intimacy romance many people need.
      I’m sorry you’re feeling hurt and replaced, but I don’t see why you’re heaping so much hate on this girl

• I Hate her because she knew of him and me and that didn’t stop her from chasing him for two years, at the end of which she succeeded. I wouldn’t have cared so much had he left me for a girl I found pretty, or ok. But she really is an uglier looking version of picture B and for some reason, it makes me so angry he threw away the amazing connection we had for this plain Jane

• Lol no.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes