Would you date or marry Jeff Bezos If he was a prick?

In case you don't know who Jeff Bezos is, he's the CEO of Amazon with a net worth of over 151 Billion USD. Would you date him if he was an insensitive prick? If he didn't listen to you often, loved you but showed it in odd ways like an occasional kiss, or never talked to you much. Would you date or marry him?Would you date or marry Jeff Bezos If he was a prick?

121

Most Helpful Girls

• "If" ? He is worth billions but treats his workers like slaves. It's safe to say he is an asshole. Hard pass for me

• I feel like you despise him so much you'd make an elaborate plot to marry him then steal all his money in the divorce just to ruin his life πŸ˜‚

• I really don't care about the money , which I think is what you are getting at here. A life with someone you don't love would be a miserable one , I am a very affectionate person I would date or marry someone who matches that and is at least not old enough to be my dad πŸ˜‚.

• So you wouldn't marry a sociopathic sugar daddy? U crazy πŸ˜‚ jkjk he's prob not a sociopath

• oh okay good xD but bad for your boyfriend if they have beef

• Haha that's probably how my dad sees it πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy