Would you date or marry Jeff Bezos If he was a prick?

In case you don't know who Jeff Bezos is, he's the CEO of Amazon with a net worth of over 151 Billion USD. Would you date him if he was an insensitive prick? If he didn't listen to you often, loved you but showed it in odd ways like an occasional kiss, or never talked to you much. Would you date or marry him?Would you date or marry Jeff Bezos If he was a prick?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• "If" ? He is worth billions but treats his workers like slaves. It's safe to say he is an asshole. Hard pass for me

0|1
    0|0
    • I feel like you despise him so much you'd make an elaborate plot to marry him then steal all his money in the divorce just to ruin his life πŸ˜‚

• I really don't care about the money , which I think is what you are getting at here. A life with someone you don't love would be a miserable one , I am a very affectionate person I would date or marry someone who matches that and is at least not old enough to be my dad πŸ˜‚.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you wouldn't marry a sociopathic sugar daddy? U crazy πŸ˜‚ jkjk he's prob not a sociopath

• Show All
    • oh okay good xD but bad for your boyfriend if they have beef

• Haha that's probably how my dad sees it πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• no. it's not worth it.

0|1
    0|0
    • What's your reasons?

• Show All
    • nah lol. too much of a fail to deal with lol

• πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚ Yeah, I agree. I'd rather him be with someone like himself if he was truly like that. Thanks for your opinion! πŸ™

• I wouldn't date anyone who's a prick.

0|1
    0|0
    • What if he doesn't know and there is room for change?

• Show All
    • Is his arrogance a personality trait or he as such because of life experiences? There's a difference. His trait is not likely to be changed (and I don't get with men to change them in the first place).

But if it's due to happenstances in his life? That's different.

• I don't know let's say he can change but it would take years of trying

• I'd be a fool not to

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|2
    0|0
  • He's ugly, so no

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I kinda want that 100acre farm. πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Shit I’d marry him. As long as he treats me right.

0|1
    0|0
  • He is totally married and no chance in hell would my path cross with his.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, he's way too old for me.

1|1
    0|0
    • What if he was 25 with those personality traits?

• Still no. I like guys who listen to me, are affectionate and want to spend a lot of time with me.

• I respect that! πŸ‘Œ

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes