Does it sound like my boyfriend is jealous?

I told him that I used to talk online for 6 hours a day when I was out of school and unemployed 6 years ago and he asked me who I was talking to.

Another time I told him a guy gave me a ride home from church and he asked me why I accepted a ride from him instead of taking the bus home out of respect for my relationship with him.

Today I told him I was at church and would be leaving for home at around 12:00 and he asked me about 4-9 questions about why I came home from church so late.

I told him the pastor was giving me a ride home and then he asked me how often my male pastor gives me rides home.

there are other examples - but I am fuzzy on the details right now.

It seems like he is super super jealous over me.

2547

Most Helpful Guy

• He is jealous, but you need to comfort him and make him trust you. Anybody's jealousy is curable.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first example is actually normal and anyone would be curious as to who you were talking to. The second is quite normal and it does seem like he's jealous over it and he sort of has a right to be because we all get a bit jealous sometimes. The third, he probably did get a bit jealous, especially if guys keep giving you rides home.