Are guys actually as direct and confident as people say?

Is it true that a guy will directly pursue a girl if he's interested and he won't leave it up to the girl to guess what his intentions are?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Honestly, I don't think they're really direct at all. They flip flop a lot and I won't understand their answer sometimes. I just don't get them. Haha. But confident, some yes. Others not so much, its more like a show they have to put on to fit that ideal image of a male figure. I've been with a guy that he knows that I would be his if he just be straight forward with me and real with me, but I just didn't understand what he wanted. But unfortunately things didn't happen and I moved on.

2|0
    0|0
  • in my experience they are not... like most people are not brave
    men do put more effort like when they dont really care and maybe just want sex and can be creepy
    but sure there are some that are brave and confident and will go for it
    I am a girl, but Im actually like that, I always approach someone I really like and I have mostly experienced guys that liked me and would maybe make a move after id give them 100 hints or after forever... those that would make a move on me were mostly not that into me and just wanted sex

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on the guy.
    But if a guy is interested, he will definitely make time for you and would want to spend time together.

But some guys require a "signal" that the girl is interested as well.

3|0
    0|0
    • But if a guy

yes definitely also he amy do the exact opposite. =D

• no , no. nope. depends on the person, and no corellation with confidence and directness... usually the more confident the more games, bc they can.

1|1
    0|0
    • best bet is YOU be direct, then he either catches up or you move on. don't rely on others to what needs to be done but DO give them a chance to join you.

YOU set the tone of honesty and no bullshit, he follows suite or he's not worthy.

good luck :-)

• Not all guys are direct and confident. Some guys are shy and /or insecure and won't pursue the woman, some will pursue.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most are wired that way, I believe.

Unless for the rare extremely shy guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, most are wants be players. A strong confident man is what I look at first.

0|0
    1|0
  • Some guys definitely will and some will not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go ahead and wait to find out. Tell me how your life turns out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys do the pursuing yes , but it depends on the guy and his personality. Some guys are too shy or non direct and dont find it easy to pursue a girl especially if she 'wants him to chase her' they find it exhausting and quit and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes