Are guys actually as direct and confident as people say?

Is it true that a guy will directly pursue a girl if he's interested and he won't leave it up to the girl to guess what his intentions are?

10

Most Helpful Girls

• Honestly, I don't think they're really direct at all. They flip flop a lot and I won't understand their answer sometimes. I just don't get them. Haha. But confident, some yes. Others not so much, its more like a show they have to put on to fit that ideal image of a male figure. I've been with a guy that he knows that I would be his if he just be straight forward with me and real with me, but I just didn't understand what he wanted. But unfortunately things didn't happen and I moved on.

• in my experience they are not... like most people are not brave
    men do put more effort like when they dont really care and maybe just want sex and can be creepy
    but sure there are some that are brave and confident and will go for it
    I am a girl, but Im actually like that, I always approach someone I really like and I have mostly experienced guys that liked me and would maybe make a move after id give them 100 hints or after forever... those that would make a move on me were mostly not that into me and just wanted sex