Should girls ask guys out more often?

• Yes
  • No
  • Doesn't matter
    Vote C

2843

Most Helpful Girls

• Definitely yes. Men can't always be the ones to make the first move! Women need to step out and make the first move as well!

• I would say yes, but sadly it will be a long, LONG while before that changes. Women believe that if a guy doesn't show Interest or make the first move that they aren't intrested.

Many men get irritated because a girl dosen't make the first move, but how do you even know if the person likes you? Just because you like her doesn't mean she likes you back. It's one thing if you both obviously like echother, but if it's not like that you have no right to be mad.

I think everyone should stop expecting someone to make the first move. Men and women. If you like someone in that way just go for it.

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean if we're in a society where people preach equality, I think women should grow a pair and step up to the plate too.
    I prefer a confident woman just as much as women say they prefer a confident man so, two to tango right?

• I completely agree with rights come responsibility and some women have been getting by without the responsibilities.

• That is what I meant. Your tone. I should have been more specific... lol. No worries.

• @AuroraRoseat Lol Actually tbh after posting I realized it kind of came off more mean spirited than intended, but can't really edit.

• Sure. Why not? I'm in a profession where getting rejections is part and parcel of the whole experience. You get the rejection, you think about what you could do better, and you move on. Most men (except the clearly psychopathic ones) have also learned how to deal with rejection at an early age. Rejection is good. It toughens you up, thickens your skin, teaches you to look on the brighter sight of things, and you quickly learn not to take rejection personally (unless, like I said above, you're one of the psychopathic ones). If I were to take every rejection I've received in my life personally... well, I would not be the person I am right now. I'd probably be locked up somewhere, in a straitjacket.