I have a gut feeling from time to time that my ex will come back, is this my intuition or just me having random feelings?

Lulu3747
So, we’ve been apart for a few months now and I know that there’s plenty of fish in the sea and I’m past the desperation stage and also learning to love myself again. So, I don’t really care if my ex comes back or not thankfully but there’s this random feeling that I’ve been having. I have a feeling that my ex will come back soon but I don’t think about it too much. It just passes my mind and then I just get back to the stuff I normally do. I was wondering what you guys think? I know for sure that I don’t have the random false hope thing as I’ve experienced it in the past and it’s not nice.
5
1