1 y

Got with a girl at party but she likes her friends with benefits who is my best friend. What should I do?

So my relationship background: I don't have one and haven't had one in over 2 years. You may need to know this to give me the correct advice.

Now the topic at hand: So I went to my best friend's party over the weekend, and met this girl that is essentially friends with benefits with my best friend. and has been for 3 months. However, Her and I got off and things got very intimate between us, she also gave me her number. We were both pretty drunk.

Now, she is saying that she really likes my best friend, however, he doesn't seem to reciprocate. She also said to my other friend, straight after getting with me, that she really likes me and is confused, but again, she was drunk. Anyways, she is trying to stay more reserved for him, while he sleeps around with other girls. She gets upset when he sleeps around, and it doesn't bother him. This irritates me, as I think she deserves better.

I want to know what to do before I see her again at a party in 3 weeks, where my best friend will also be attending.

So, the questions I want to ask and be as brutally honest please:
1) Should I pursue this girl? Even if she has these one-sided feelings for my best friend.
2) What actions can I take to make her and I a little more probable to happen?
3) I did ask her to meet up but tells me it's probably not a good idea because she likes this guy. If that's a big no to me, what can I do to stop thinking about her?
4) Was what she said about liking me only drunken words?
0
2