• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes and they are chivalrously stepping aside for women to developed their independence and "women can do anything a man can, but better" type attitudes. Unfortunately those type of women make it difficult for other women to find those guys. Because one thing men can't do is read peoples mind specially women's minds.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 67

• Chivalry is dead... and if you wanna blame someone... blame your gender. They killed it. Its hard to be a "man"... when your woman is constantly rubbing in your face how she "don't need no man"...

0|3
    0|1
  • "chivalrous guys" have been banned by the feminist horde. Out of touch old farts still think it is acceptable.

1|5
    0|0
  • In my experience, when a guy that looks like me is chivalrous, women react negatively lol

I guess that either they assume that it's just try hit on them when we do it OR they're hateful towards us because the 10% they're after won't do it for them at all.

0|3
    0|0
  • I refuse to answer this as a yes or no question. There are a few guys like this, but many are already married and most that are like this hold traditional values most girls don't like. These being women are expected to stay home and look after the kids, cook and clean. Most women don't want that kind of guy. Most want be fully independent, work and so on, but expect the guy to still he old school/chivalrous. So yes these people still exist, but not for the modern women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! madam, moi. I shall protect thee m'lady from any harm and Abracadabra any doors that comes in your way.
    img.izismile.com/.../super_nerd_10.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Chivalry in a nutshell is giving to women more than usual and expecting nothing in return.
    It's a part of the old world and I'm glad it's being left behind.
    Women should be expected to put in as much as men do in a relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are there any chivalrous ladies left?

Personally I see chivalry as disrespectful expectations from one sex towards the other on a human level (being used because of a sex).

0|1
    0|1
  • I was coming into the shop right behind a couple. The guy held the door open for his girl and nodded me through whilst showing me his vagina. I grabbed him by the pussy.

0|1
    0|1
  • As far as opening a door, holding the door, paying the tab, walking on the streetside, and not punching a woman in the face, or at all, there are a ton out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • The nice guys always get fkd over. Girls only go for the bad boys and then complain when those bad boys hurt them. Girls today think being "cool" or "interesting" or "attractive" is more important than being nice and chivalrous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chivalry is sexism and shoving men into gender roles. No thanks.

0|3
    0|1
  • Why should us guys be nice when all you women do is treat us like crap even when we are nice you dont even acknowledge our existence

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear armor and take a kite shield with me everywhere I go. I think it annoys my warhorse but whatever. He's a horse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Just don't expect to find them in trashy places like bars, clubs, or frat houses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao check my profile, I've asked about this a while ago. Read some of people's replies

0|0
    0|0
  • I fall into this category least by definition so I suppose yes I count... maybe... kinda sorta

0|0
    0|0
  • There were never any to begin with.
    Just guys who feel special for only hitting one half of the population in public.
    It's 2018, everyone holds the door open for everyone. Get over your selves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am very old school type of person in the relationship stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • They do exist. However you have to find them since good men don’t like to brag about it and often hide away in book store and other area that invisible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chivalry was dragged behind the shed and shot point blank. Some women complain when you hold the door open for them and it really kills chivalry

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but many have wised up and reserve the chivalry for those who merit it.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are obviously a few but they are dumb to be so

0|0
    1|0
  • No, and for good reason. This isn't braveheart! Real men radiate confidence and honor is negotiated after she complies:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you want equality. Then it would be against equality to be chivalrous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Let me answer your question with another question:

Are there any decent women left?

0|0
    0|0
  • No... i was the pervert who did the Chivalry Genocide..

0|0
    0|0
  • While chivalry is definitely not what it used to be, it's still there and there are so e things I will never stop doing. You can call it chivalry or just being polite but I will always hold a door for a woman regardless of age be it 18 or 90. My wife tries to hold the door for me and she is very independent but I won't walk through before her. I consider it respectful. On public transit I will give up a seat for a woman but I see lots of men that don't. I dont think women today expect it but I firmly believe that they appreciate it when it happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • That shits dead and he been for a while... about the best your gonna get is if he spits on it before sticking it in your poop chute

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes