On the second date, he extended the date, kissed me, and said he wants to see me again. Haven't heard from him in almost a week?

Anonymous
I started talking to this guy a few weeks ago on a dating app. He wasn't super chatty in the app or after we started texting, but we seemed to connect really well on our first date, and he outright stated that he was looking for more than just a casual fling. He went out of town after our first date, so our second date was about 3 weeks later, which he also initiated. Our second date was on a Monday, and after we had dinner, he offered to extend the date and asked if I wanted to grab another drink and keep talking at a bar close by. We went to the other bar and kept having a great conversation about almost everything under the sun. We left after about an hour, as he had to get up for work early the next morning. He walked me to my car, asked what my schedule was like the next week and when I'd be free, and kissed me goodnight twice. I texted the next day and told him I had a great time with him, and texted him once more on Friday to wish him a fun weekend, as he had mentioned he was leaving town for the weekend. However, I haven't heard from him since our last date. I feel incredibly confused - he acted like he was interested in me but hasn't reached out to talk or try to set up a third date. What gives?
+1 y
He also has deleted his account on the app we met on (I was trying to show my roommate a pic of him before our first date and it shows he is a "deleted user"), so I don't think he is actively looking for anyone else. But I obviously could be totally off
2
1