I think my boyfriend is on a dating site, what should I do?

Why after two years would he do this?

131358

Most Helpful Girls

• Honestly, ask him. If he tells you yes, ask why, tell him how u feel and move forward. If he says no, and you are 100% sure he's lying then tell him how you feel, work through it, or go your separate ways. Give him a chance to explain. Try to process his feelings and yours. And then move forward. I personally do not feel it is right to be on a dating site if you are in a truly committed and serious relationship. Whatever you do, dont accuse him, or approach him in anger. Sit down alone and actually talk about it and be 100% honest. I know its hard hunny but if you can't live with his decisions or cannot trust him, or (not saying either of u is right/wrong) move on.

• You think or you know? If he is on one then he’s obviously trying to cheat on you. My ex kept making profiles and I dumped him because he wouldn’t stop.

If he has one, leave him.

• Unless (related to another post recently regarding "mindgames") you've been toying with him, and he just joined one to mess w/ you back; it kinda depends on the nature of your relationship, really. He might just be trying to find a way of saying he's lonely (kinda like how some women feign interest in other men to guage how focused a guy is on them).

It really does depend on the depth of your emotional interactions with them. You have to ask yourself, "have I been toying w/ this guy's emotions like a kitten attacks a ball of string?" Because if you have, he might just be trying to figure out how to "speak your unique language".

• Wait a second is this the girl with the "I don't really love my boyfriend" post? True question. And if it is, well he might have figure it out because the love and attention should not be true, if this is the case

Most Helpful Guys

• He must be unhappy. I would confront him and just talk to him. If you know for sure he is and he lies about it than that is when you move on.

• If he doesn't tell the truth. Do the same thing. And, he gets mad at you. Why I couldn't do? Then, tell him, " Why you do it? Are you happy with me?

• she fucked up that simple

• talk to him if he loves you then he"ll talk to you

• What has happened that makes you think he is using a dating site?