Have you ever fallen in love with an older man?

I’m attracted to older men. I don’t think men of my age suit me well. What do you think of younger women? Would you date one?
What should I do?
Thank you for all your opinions ! I loved hearing you speaking

1523

Most Helpful Guys

• Women fall in love easier with older men because they are more subtle with flirting and know how to build attraction. Young guys take things too literally and don't crrate emotions in women.

I find younger girls easier because they want new experiences and haven't been damaged by multiple failed relationships. They are more open to meeting guys because they don't reject them as soon as one of their criteria gets broken. They like the attention more compared to older women who are sick of it.

• I date women who are younger than me. Not for the simple fact that they are younger, but because I actually identify more with a younger crowd.
    I do also go out with women who are around my age as well. But, they can't be homebodies just sitting around talking about doctor visits.
    I'm up and about constantly doing things. Once in a while I may take a few days off and just do nothing. But, most of the time I'm out and about.

I enjoy being with people who like to discover new things, travel, and generally enjoy life. Those people happen to be younger. That's why I do it.

If you like older men, then I say go for it. Age only means he has more experience. Just don't let it come between you. Also, don't let him treat you like a kid. Some older guys try to give unwanted advice to try and steer you from making a mistake. A gentle reminder should prevent that if it comes up.

Best of luck.

• You really explained yourself well and now I understand why people want to date younger ones. Don’t worry I always defend myself, thank you

• Thank you for the MHO.

• My pleasure !

Most Helpful Girls

• Yup. He's not extremely older but he is older. He's 26, I'm 20. I've always been attracted to older men/women.

If you're attracted to older men go for it, provided you both are consenting adults and you don't lose yourself and your understanding of your own importance.

• Depends on what you think consider as old. My boyfriend is 7 years older and most would consider that as a huge age gap, but I don't agree with that. I think over 10 years is a huge age gap.

However, why should you care about the opinion of other people? Do it for your own happiness.