1 y

Why can't men just pop quiz women and decide in 15 seconds for a date?

It seems no matter how we start, we always have to wow women somehow. With the amount of rejection men get, it is tedious to waste 2 weeks for what you can figure out in 15 seconds, yet in 15 seconds it is frowned upon.

Just walk up to a women, pop 3 important questions, if "No" was said to any of them, walk away. Dating would be so much easier and probably more pleasant when we spend time with someone who matches.

Example for me: Walk up and ask: Nerdy? Play video games? Is sex inportant to you in a relationship?
All three are yes, and start wowing her then. No to any and just walk away due to difference of interest.
They clearly suit your attraction if you walk up to them, so that is already out of the way.

Why can't we just make this a thing? I hate wasting time... Rejection is absurdly high.
2
3