Would you actually go on a date with me?

If I was in your local area and you saw me. Would you come up to me and asked me on a date? What would you say to me to take you seriously? if this is a hard question and you need to see a picture of me you can go on my Instagram:cystal90
Please keep your word very or respectfully. Thanks
Any racist or negative comments on my post you will be blocked and reported. Respect everyone else. No one here wants to hear what you got to say. Respect everyone thank you.

118

Most Helpful Guys

• I won't ask you for a date cause your not my type, and i'm an honest man, if i asked you on a date, it means i'm going to have a serious relationship with you...

Don't think that your ugly or something, your good bur you know, each person has a different taste.

• I'm hundred percent agree with you I'm not going to take that as a negative. I'm going to take that as a positive thank you for voicing your opinion I totally agree with you 100% I am like that too I have to be very interested in you you have to be my type. If you're not my type then I'm not interested. And thank you for not being racist or anything like that I had to block someone for being very racist on here. But I like your comment.

• Your welcome, why being racist? I just don't understand how some people thinks, we are all humans...

Your a very nice girl, i really wish you the best.

• Yeah totally Thanks U

• I would ask if you would like to go for a walk or maybe go to dinner (I don't do movies on a first date, no real way to talk and get to know each other)

• I'll let everyone else you're the only one who can answer me correctly. You didn't just give me a yes and no. And I totally agree with you I don't like the movies either. I would rather go to a football game or somewhere fun so we can just sit and talk and hang out.

• Well if you lived in ocala Florida I would ask you on a few dates and id make sure you had the time of your life

• Thanks hun

Most Helpful Girl