Would you actually go on a date with me?

If I was in your local area and you saw me. Would you come up to me and asked me on a date? What would you say to me to take you seriously? if this is a hard question and you need to see a picture of me you can go on my Instagram:cystal90
Updates:
Please keep your word very or respectfully. Thanks
Any racist or negative comments on my post you will be blocked and reported. Respect everyone else. No one here wants to hear what you got to say. Respect everyone thank you.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I won't ask you for a date cause your not my type, and i'm an honest man, if i asked you on a date, it means i'm going to have a serious relationship with you...

Don't think that your ugly or something, your good bur you know, each person has a different taste.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm hundred percent agree with you I'm not going to take that as a negative. I'm going to take that as a positive thank you for voicing your opinion I totally agree with you 100% I am like that too I have to be very interested in you you have to be my type. If you're not my type then I'm not interested. And thank you for not being racist or anything like that I had to block someone for being very racist on here. But I like your comment.

• Your welcome, why being racist? I just don't understand how some people thinks, we are all humans...

Your a very nice girl, i really wish you the best.

• Yeah totally Thanks U

• I would ask if you would like to go for a walk or maybe go to dinner (I don't do movies on a first date, no real way to talk and get to know each other)

1|0
    0|0
    • I'll let everyone else you're the only one who can answer me correctly. You didn't just give me a yes and no. And I totally agree with you I don't like the movies either. I would rather go to a football game or somewhere fun so we can just sit and talk and hang out.

• Show All
    • Well if you lived in ocala Florida I would ask you on a few dates and id make sure you had the time of your life

• Thanks hun

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I would totally go on a date with you right now and I don't even had to see what you look like, I just would like a girl to talk to!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but mostly not because of you. One, I'm married. Two, I only date younger than me. Three, I'm white and racial tensions are too high right now so even if you're cool someone in you family wouldn't be and I don't want to deal with that. Four, I don't date people I don't know. Five, I don't date western women because feminism and the divorce rate (plus infidelity, STDS, and all the rest). Of that, only perhaps your age is really anything to do with you, so you'd be pretty good... for someone I know nothing about but a picture and a question.

0|0
    1|0
    • If your married you shouldn't even ask this question. Second of all I don't deal with racist people. So that comment what you just said if you are racist you need to leave my post alone seriously. I'm mixed so I really don't care what your family thinks. Second of all you don't need to voice your opinion. This was on a dating status you're not single. I have to remove you please do not spawn to me again. Thank you for voicing your opinion I guess but I don't like the way you sound. It sounds very disrespectful it also sounds very judgmental

• Show All
    • @cystal Misunderstood my ass! You're just another fucking racist!

• I'm not racist I can't be racist you comment was very disrespectful don't come on my page and start your crap with me. I don't like racist people and you're one of them. So you can take your negative attitude somewhere else

• I would come up or not come up depending on the situation. If you were the only female out of 10 males will probably ask you out because it's a sausage fest sis.
    but if you come up to me and say something I'll actually be impressed and shock and I think you have a higher chance if you approach me this way.

If i were to pick you up, I don't need to say anything fancy. I would start off with circumstantial questions then I do my quickly ask more personal questions and focus the attention on you because girls love talking about themselves.
    It will look like I'm joking around the entire time but you feel the attraction. If I read positive cues it kind of backfires because I haven't even begun yet. I hope you make me work for it if you want a date.

0|0
    1|0
    • Thank you for your opinion so I will give you mines. After that we're done talking This is why I would never come up to you ever. First of all I don't come up to men. I want to play the b**** part. You sound like one control guys or one of these pimp guy.

• lol I'm not but I tend to bring it the b**** part out in people.
      There will be guys that will go on a date with you. a lot of guys here are introverted virgins and only want to date models. Don't take it too seriously

• Hmmm. Thank you for your opinion

• If you are ever in Florida, would love to date you. But, I am 48.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, if only because I never walk up to a stranger on the street and ask for a date. Just don't have the 'nads for that; wish I did.

I was at a Wendy's once, and this guy up and asked the counter girl for her number, which she gave him. I felt like asking for his autograph.

Not that it matters, but he was white and she was black.

0|0
    0|0
    • I get what you're saying but not the other one you wrote what does it matter if he was white and she was black?

• Show All
    • San Diego, right now. I may be moving in the next couple months, to just above L. A.

• You're gorgeous ! I'd get straight to the point and make my intentions abundantly clear.

1|0
    0|0
    • I meant that my intentions would be to date you and not be "Just Friends".

• Show All
    • I've seen that happen. Far too often.

• Yeah I totally understand. I'm just going to keep on waiting. I was going to say something else but my cat just jumped on my sofa i Yell at them.

• I would say hello and then ask you if you want to to for coffee hangout.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your opinion I love your answer but I don't drink coffee but I would definitely hang out. But thank you for your comment

• I would, thing is, would you go out with me?

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably too old for you but yes.

1|0
    0|0
    • How old are you? But if I was into you I will totally be interested. It really doesn't matter what age you are it matters if a woman is interested in you. And not using you for your money or other stupid stuff women do.

• Show All
    • I don't feel old so that is all I worry about.

• Lol well that is so good to hear

• Nope

0|0
    1|0
  • no sorry l am taken

1|0
    0|0
  • negative, sorry

0|0
    1|0
    • Thank you for your opinion

• Show All
    • there is no need for the rancorous tone-- you asked if i would have interest and i honestly and non-spitefully said no. i'm sorry it's not the answer you wanted to read, but i was in no way disrespectful or condescending about it.

• Well you voice your opinion but still didn't give me a answer it just says negative no period is not no reason. That's why I said whatever. But anyway like I said before thank you for voicing your opinion. Anyway I got to block someone I just don't like people being racist and comment on you're not staying

• Nope.. sorry

0|0
    1|0
  • Mmmmaybe

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not answer

• Show All
    • But i find you unattractive and unhealthy

• Yes I would. You are very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes