What’s your biggest deal breaker?

Just wondering what the most common ones are.

Scenario: You meet the perfect person that ticks all the boxes (or so you thought) but there’s one major dealbreaker what would that be for you?

I have a quite a few dealbreakers of my own actually, like if he does drugs or has deprived or extreme fetishes, poor hygiene...

1977

Most Helpful Guys

• I have a question, why have you been a member of this site since 2011, but only recently got back to it. I checked your profile and you only recently came back, after a LONG absence. Did something happen?

And are you still dating?

• Yeah, I think I made an account when I was way younger and asked a anonymous question back then and kind of forgot about it.

I’m currently dating someone.

• I didn’t wait... I just didn’t think much of it at the time; I had asked a question and got my answer simple as really.

And then one day I asked a question on google which matched a hit on GAG and I remembered I had a account and kinda went from there tbh.

• Again, I just think it's silly

• If she tells me “why do men spread there legs while sitting down it’s not like I open my arms to let space on my boobs” that was a really big red flag for me and my first girlfriend said that on our first date and I decided to ignore it because I was an idiot and that was a mistake in my part and that’s a deal breaker for me at least and I get some guys do go over board to the point where them spreading their legs is getting rid of sitting space like on a bench where there could be three people sitting but because he’s spreading his legs it’s only two but that’s rare but I live in a small town so you might see a lot of that in big cities or towns

Most Helpful Girls

• Someone who/who is a..
    Ladies man; master manipulator; controlling; never apologises (even if they're in the wrong); lies constantly; selfish in bed/struggles to perform (yet miraculously can at like 3.45am😒); has a track record for cheating (I can't say much for a one off cheat, I'll be first to admit I done that 3 years ago - I'm not proud of it😣); appears as if they can be in a very loving relationship where all is well, only then to dump their partner and then go off with someone else within a matter of days/weeks; and lastly, by no means least.. Someone who is violent. It could start from a shove, then a slap and, in some cases, it can result in the person being left for dead.

Oops. That seems to be all about my ex.. 🙄😂 Avoid men like him, like the plague!

• I guess its a guy who can't take criticism or admit when he is wrong. There are other things that I consider to be worse than this but they aren't relevant in my life.