Why does my boyfriend not seem as attracted to me as he used to?

He even looks at pictures of other girls on google when im next to him... is this my fault? does this mean he doesn't like me anymore?

319

Most Helpful Guys

• It's not your fault but it's simply old vs new.
    He has seen you enough times that it's no different than looking at himself... looking at other girls he hasn't see a lot of just keeps him entertained.
    Just like your fantasy likely has nothing to do with him.

• Sorry this may hurt but BOOM TRUTHS.

Right so humans are animals and realisticall we are not penguins, swans, beavers, or albatross (if i missed any well i know its not alot) but we are not biologically designed to stay together.

Humans find a potential "mate" and get with them this is the subcouncious saying "I wana make babies" once the babies are made they grow apart, and if no babies are made then they grow apart as the subconcious is telling them they are not fit to breed with. Sorry to say but long term relationships are a thing of the past now

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to Gag Town and Best of Luck, sweetie.
    It could be Here, dear, He is still Young, hun, And Possibly not into a Real Relationship anymore. He could Want to Spread his Wings and Things and Begin Dating and Mating others. Could be a helpful Hint to you, I See the Signs.
    Talk with him. xx