Why does my boyfriend not seem as attracted to me as he used to?

He even looks at pictures of other girls on google when im next to him... is this my fault? does this mean he doesn't like me anymore?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's not your fault but it's simply old vs new.
    He has seen you enough times that it's no different than looking at himself... looking at other girls he hasn't see a lot of just keeps him entertained.
    Just like your fantasy likely has nothing to do with him.

0|2
    1|0
  • Sorry this may hurt but BOOM TRUTHS.

Right so humans are animals and realisticall we are not penguins, swans, beavers, or albatross (if i missed any well i know its not alot) but we are not biologically designed to stay together.

Humans find a potential "mate" and get with them this is the subcouncious saying "I wana make babies" once the babies are made they grow apart, and if no babies are made then they grow apart as the subconcious is telling them they are not fit to breed with. Sorry to say but long term relationships are a thing of the past now

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to Gag Town and Best of Luck, sweetie.
    It could be Here, dear, He is still Young, hun, And Possibly not into a Real Relationship anymore. He could Want to Spread his Wings and Things and Begin Dating and Mating others. Could be a helpful Hint to you, I See the Signs.
    Talk with him. xx

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Ask him why he's doing it and see what he says. My guess is that he has Always done this but is still attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be bored, checked out, or just comfortable.
    Do you nag and argue? That's a biggie right there - nothing shuts a guy down faster than a girl that argues with everything, or nags at him for stuff.
    I was lucky, wifey ver 2.0 didn't get the nag gene. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is your fault men typically won't show you pictures of other girls in front of if you didn't do something wrong hech it doesn't go away their presence of annoyed character so oblivious to the fact that you actually exist in his life sorry girlfriend you are...

0|0
    2|1
  • Relationships take work. If you aren't working on it, he'll lose interest and his eyes will being wandering. Same as if he didn't put in effort; you'd lose interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's comfortable with you, just because he doesn't compliment you and make it apparent, he still finds you beautiful, guys just get horny and wanna look at naked females and obviously you're not gonna wanna do that everytime he wants to jerk off

0|0
    0|0
  • That just means that he's comfortable with you, if he's sleeping with you, he still finds you very appealing, don't worry!

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys your age pick sonething up and put it down two minutes later, he forgets what you are and has gotten distracted. In eccense anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • He is bored. Happens to both sexes. Spice it up. It takes effort to keep things interesting

0|2
    0|0
  • maybe he's bored try experimenting in the bedroom or just randomly start sucking his dick

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry for all that but just ask him u'll feel better about all

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him in reality, ask him about the reason, and look at your past if you did nothing wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wry about that..
    You be as you want.. then see

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe there is something you were doing that you don't do anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause he's a douchebag

1|0
    0|1
  • No he prob wants or is fucking someone else! Sorry

0|0
    0|1
  • Cous ur weirdddd

0|0
    1|1
  • It's not your fault he's just a piece of shit tell him to be all in or get out

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• I think that’s really rude. I think you should call him out on this behavior.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg leave him. He shouldn't be doing that, that is so fucked up. Its nothing you did

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes