How to get over boyfriends sexual past?

I’m 19 he’s 21 and slept with approximately 20 girls. I don’t know his exact number but it’s around there. He went through a sleeping around stage from 17-20 but he is now completely committed to our relationship. He now deeply regrets that part of his life. He treats me with so much respect, wants to wait to have sex and is the sweetest guy ever. I really want to get over this stupid number because it’s effecting our relationship and I don’t want to hold his past against him. Any advice?

49

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. Thats a question that should never be asked unless your willing to hear the answer.
    The way i look at sex with a new girlfriend is this. When we have sex with each other for the first time. It is our first time. It is as if we are both virgins for each other. After all, everybody like things a little different then others. So you have to explore your partners desires. Be open to new adventures with sex.
    You really can't think about the past. You will drive yourself nuts.

Most Helpful Girl

• a number is just that, its only a number. it sounds like you're in a great relationship with a great guy, do you really want a number to ruin that? your boyfriend probably just did some experimenting, and lets be honest, its a good thing you know

• Yes he’s amazing, came out of what I didn’t realise was a horrible relationship until it was too late and I have never been treated with so much respect

• then focus on that