Where did you go on your very first date?

Where did you go on your very first date?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I took her to a seaside restaurant where we ate delicious food and spent happy times watching the sunset...

I paid the whole bill, because we were in a serious relationship...🙂

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• My very first date, at age 15, was at an amusement park.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was kind of an idiot and didn't know the area well or have ideas of where to take her, so I took her to an outdoor shopping area next to the beach where I was thinking, "Well, there's stuff to do here. We can figure it out on the date."

Then we spent the first hour or so just walking around and talking and looking at things, got ice cream, sat down here and there. Later we went inside an aquarium, but still just mostly walking around and looking at things. By evening we went to a seaside restaurant with fresh seafood and ate outside with a nice view of the beach.

Then we started just walking around and talking again and, for lack of a better idea, we went into this open bar. It turned out to be a bar for mostly older people in their 30s and onwards. We were the only young couple there, but it was fun dancing together and getting some drunks.

Finally towards the end she actually started making some moves, perhaps noticing how awkward and shy I was. So she suggested in a very kind of cute way if she could come back to my place, and I suppose that was the highlight of the date.

1|0
    0|0
    • It wasn't that bad in retrospect though I felt like an idiot the whole time never having dated before. What made it much better than it might have been is that she did seem very enthusiastic and interested in me as well as forward (she wasn't the one to ask me out, but was the one to initiate with all the flirting and passing me her number while I was very shy). So she was fortunately very patient while I kind of fumbled through the entire date.

• Haven't had one per say unless you call a girl that I kinda unofficially dated kinda sorta but not really. Anyway I went to the movies. However my first true date will be something cool either jet skiing, we go to the beach and boogie board lol, or we go racing or watch others face at the track. Or maybe we go out for an expensive steak dinner and get a nice bottle of wine. I dunno it would depend on the lady.

1|0
    0|0
  • B-Dubz, then a movie. The movie was a blessing seeing as the date was going terribly. Very alarming for 14 yr old me who was at the time dating a 17 yr old. I couldn't drive and didn't have a cell phone so I was stuck until she took me home.

1|0
    0|0
  • In middle school I went to the movies. Unfortunately the girl I was crushing on brought another guy with her so I was stuck with her friend. Not the best date but they got better after that.

1|0
    0|0
  • The traditional dinner and a movie. Actually I guess it was the movie first and then a late night meal after.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was a DJ so she came to where I was working, but the actual first "date" was a movie and pizza afterwards.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have quite weird first date Ideas 😅
    Thats why I normally let the girl choose, unless she seems like a freak 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not entirely sure what my very first date was. I did a lot of sorta-dates before going on what seems to be the usual definition. Had sex before my first date in the usual sense, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • my very first date was actually us cooking dinner together her place xD

1|0
    0|0
  • comic. con i was 14 it was awesome and so was she lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I went to TGIF restaurant if you meant my first girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • Easy I went to bed, and slept 😅 it was in my dreams 😅