What do you do to get ready for a first date?

It is difficult to pretend to be relaxed!
If I am getting ready for a first date - a real date, so I am picking her up at her home - I have a few things that I routinely do to get ready.

1. At least 24 hours beforehand, I make a reservation at a suitable restaurant.

2. I make sure that I have at least $200 available on my checking debit card. I don't want to spend that much but I want to be prepared for the unexpected.

3. I make sure that I have a full tank of gas.

4. I have my car washed, windshields washed, vacuumed, and generally tidied up.

5. I shower at least one hour before I am scheduled to meet her. I want my hair to be dried - naturally - when I knock on her front door.

6. I Mapquest her home address and the restaurant if it is not already familiar to me.

7. I review any messages that we have exchanged beforehand (most of my dating the last 15 years has been with women who I met online.) I want to refamiliarize myself with whatever she has already revealed about herself and her family.

8. I identify a lounge or restaurant, reasonably close to our dinner location, to which we can go for drinks and maybe live music after dinner.

I want a lady to see that I am prepared, that I treat our date seriously, and that I have paid attention to details.

What do YOU do to get ready for a fist date?
What do you do to get ready for a FIRST date?

2324

Most Helpful Girls

• 1. I put on some sweats (after I clean myself)

2. I eat beforehand because I hate going out to eat on a date

3. I meet up with whoever I’m going out with either by foot or car but I prefer walking

That’s it☺️

• Pick out a outfit and put my makeup on, usually get extremely nervous feeling sick and then worry and then meet them lol, funny enough I’ve been on quite a lot of dates now yet I always feel worried, if I click
    With the person that soon goes away.

Most Helpful Guys

• I smash my head and face with a 2-pound maul, and put a cyanide capsule under my tongue. Then I realize I don't need a woman to suffer needlessly, so I jerk off and go grab a beer!

• Had some bad experiences?

• Maybe you need to do something different in selecting women to date! :) :) :)

• My selection is meaningless if they don't select me back. I know you're old, but my generation and younger calls it rape if men select a woman who doesn't also select them.

• 1. You pick the place You like
    2. Have enough money for You
    3. Have enough gas again for Your needs
    4. I keep my car clean anyway
    5. Keep your self clean is a no brainer and never pick her up, what are you a blue pill taxi service
    6. Again dont bother, instead plan on having plan B is she doesn't turn up in 10-15 minutes
    7. Ok
    8. Too much work for something that is not 100% sure. If you do all this next time she will expect the same or even worse she will expect even more. She needs to Prove herself she is worth it before you do all this. Dont be a weakling

• My style works for me and the women who I chose to date. I hope that your style works for you.

• It sure does work. Its a FIRST date. They first need to prove they are worth it. Today its very rare to find a nice girl.