All my friends have boyfriends/fiancés and I’m still single at the age of 21. how can I find someone?

I was with my ex for 3 years and he left me because the spark had apparently gone. He was my first proper boyfriend when I was 17 and generally thought we’d last. He’s got a new girlfriend now anyway as I stalked his Facebook account.

I have tried tinder, I have tried POF, I have tried night clubs

People always say you can’t meet the love of your life at a nightclub but my friend met her boyfriend at a club and they’ve been together 6 months now.

I’m just sick of being on my own. I want to become a mum in the next year or two. I want to make my parents grandparents someday. I just feel like time is creeping up on me.

My friends are all too occupied with their men and hardly speak to me as much as they used to.

57

Most Helpful Guy

• First step... stop giving so many fucks about what other people are doing, or what other people are having...

It sounds more like you want to pair up because you worry too much about what everyone else is doing, than really wanting to walk your own path.

''Sick of being on my own'' then how is someone else going to feel different being with you if you can't stand yourself?

Think about what you just wrote. Does it come from a place of abundance, or lack? love or desperation? truth or conforms?

Most Helpful Girl

• Darling, you're so young! Relax, enjoy being free and having fun. Go on girly holidays, have a laugh, go partying! Don't freak out about settling down so young... if you meet someone, great, but don't forget your career and your future in the process. You've got at least twenty years to have a baby so calm down! Your parents will become grandparents when the time is right... what you don't want is to have a baby and settle with the wrong person just because you were in a rush to grow up.

• How can I go on a girly holiday when all my friends are too busy with their boyfriends and rather go ok holiday with their men

• There's definitely time to bide... don't be in a rush to settle. Nothing to stop you going as a group. I doubt you're the only single one.