Would you date a mechanic? What do you think about this situation?

There is this girl i like and i have known her for about 7 months now. I actually met her the very first time when she needed help starting her car. Ever since then we have hung out a couple of times outside school and she even comes during her breaks to see me sometime But she would say things like "you look bad today" or "those hands are ugly". I mean im learning to be a mechanic lol. I guess she is joking cause she does keep coming back. But would you date a mechanic and do you think this girl likes me?

11