Why does he acts like this?

A few weeks ago I was at this party. I immediately noticed a guy with a huge smile on his face, he wasn’t particularly good looking tho. Unfortunately I didn’t had the chance to talk to him.

I found him on instagram and he followed me back. I send him a casual dm and we started talking (very short conversation). Suddenly he stopped talking to me, and I unfollowed him and he unfollowed me too after that. I send him a message; hey you unfollowed me but I still like you ! (Sarcasm). He said that he thinks my insta is fake? (Catfish?). Yes I only have 20 followers but I’m not fake. I asked him why he thinks that and he didn’t explain it to me. I started roasting him, I tried everything to get an answer but all he did was like my replies on instagram (dm).

Seriously what is wrong with this guy? This is childish to a whole new level. what does he gain with this? I have never seen someone act like this before.

01