Would you choose a better financial future or love💶💗?

I am in a big dilemma right now.

I have a job that's ok, but I can't save enough money to travel or have a more comfortable life, so I started applying for jobs in other countries with higher currencies and better salaries.

During this time, I didn't get into any relationship, which made me focus on my plan.

A few months ago I met a guy accidentally. We talked and I told him about my plans, but he doesn't want to leave the country. So this made our imminent relationship weaken. later, we met again and I decided to think like this: I am not the type of woman who meets a guy like him and have a great chemistry like this often. I talked to my friend and she encouraged me to give it a chance.

I yearn for having a financially cosy life (like I had before), but I also want love and marriage.

What would you choose were you in my shoes?

🤔🤔

23

Most Helpful Guy

• MONEY

You can buy love. Look ar President Pussygrabber. His 3 model wives didn't marry him for that sexy hair of his.

• When I was your age, it was about love. Because of love or broken hearts, I threw away or messed up good opportunities. Now, I sorta have live but have to work the rest of my life as my wife does not know how to save.

I should have rejected the bad live-based decision.
      I shoukd have realuzed freedom equals happiness and that money gives freedom.
      For loss of jobs, there's unemployment insurance. For loss of love, there are years of broken hearts.
      You want love that will be loyal and not give you grief? Get a puppy.
      Finally, the world is overpopulated... we don't need more kids.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you, I’d chose love. Love does not come around often and you have to grab it while you can. Money will always be there, but love might not be.