How can I fix this situation?

I lied about being 'depressed', basically i lied about being mentally ill to my doctor for attention and care. Now i dont know how to fix this situation. Now it says on paper i am... when im perfectly stable... im already ashamed about this situation... how can i fix this?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell your doctor you're not depressed. You have to fix it.

• but how? there s a paper out there... already.

• You go to your doctor and tell him the truth and he will probably diagnose you to see if you really have it or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go up to the doctor and be like 'Doctor, I've been feeling happy and alright for awhile now. I think my depression's gone' Then you act all happy and stable and bright. But do this only if you do wanna let everyone know that you being depressed was a lie.

• hmm... its more complicated then that...

• The thing is it says on paper already i am...

• Yh. In that case you can hack into the hospitals files, delete the information and burn the paper. But the less tiring one would be to just tell the truth.