Should I ask if we can go to his place for our next date?

I’ve been dating a guy for around a month.
He’s really nice and all our dates so far have been amazing. We usually just go for dinner, drinks and last time we went to a park and a long walk.
We also made out quite a lot. I liked it but I find it a bit awkward when we’re outside even though it’s not around a lot of people.

He’s asked me to go out with him at night twice with a wink face but I wasn’t able to make it on those days.

We’re going to another park for our next date and planning to have lunch together.
He’s also mentioned going to do something else for the next date already.

I kind of just want to stay in with him on our next date, talk to him, watch stuff and make out and do other stuff with him.
I don’t know how to bring it up.
Would it be bad if I bought it up and asked if he just wanted to hang out at his place next time? I don’t want to seem too forward too quickly.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• > I kind of just want to stay in with him on our next date, talk to him, watch stuff and make out and do other stuff with him.

Then tell him this.